Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone needs to take criticisms against your favourite actor maturely and not so personally.  If she doesnt like KSG/Armaan, its her opinion. Everyone has their dislikes.

PS - I really need to say this. KSG is HAWT, does not mean that he is brilliant at everything he does. He cant dance, is a known fact.
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just cudn't stop laughing at reading this topic, coz this episode was the last one i saw, after tht i thought DMG had lost it.

Not coz of the choreography or the way the danced. But the song they danced on + it came from no where and there was no reason to add tht song sequence.
Originally posted by: ranjeeta_kaur

Well, you go on laughing....sorry to burst your bubble..but we enjoyed KSG's dance moves in that song...so it looks like you would be laughing all by yourself....and this topic was definitely made  to instigate all KSG fans...but you can say whatever you want to, it doesn't change the fact that Karan Singh Grover is brilliant at whatever he does....

Yeah, I'm still laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But this time, I'm also laughing at the sad state of obsessed Armaan/KSG fans and their delusions. Thanks for the laugh! 🀣

And um, sorry to burst your bubble, but there are others who have agreed with me. I made this topic to share how pathetic the entire sequence and the dance was. Not my problem if you were instigated anyways.

Fact? What fact? You sure need a reality check! Just because 100-200 girls gush over Armaan/KSG and chant his name on this website all day doesn't mean that they count for every single person out in the real world. If you think KSG is good at everything he does, then that's your opinion, not a fact. I don't even think he can act that well...that's also an opinion. MY opinion.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha...so true! that episode was so random and out of the world and am out of word to describe it!!!!

Guys, though I am a total SRian, I like Arman too. Hence, lets accept the fact that this entire part was hilarious and NO need to jump on topic maker for telling us the truth. Fanz do not mean just defend on everything....like everything!!!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

hahaha...so true! that episode was so random and out of the world and am out of word to describe it!!!!

Guys, though I am a total SRian, I like Arman too. Hence, lets accept the fact that this entire part was hilarious and NO need to jump on topic maker for telling us the truth. Fanz do not mean just defend on everything....like everything!!!

Same. I am an Armaan fan too, but being a fan doesnt mean that we need to appreciate and love them for ''everything'' they do. Sure, I like KSG/Armaan sometimes for the things he does, and I do appreciate him for that. But ''fans'' can also point out the flaws in their favourite actors, and mature people accept that, not take it personally and start lashing out.

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its a well known fact tht KSG cant dance🀣
anyways funny topic..but some ppl might get  hurted πŸ˜†

Edited by nisha80 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Same. I am an Armaan fan too, but being a fan doesnt mean that we need to appreciate and love them for ''everything'' they do. Sure, I like KSG/Armaan sometimes for the things he does, and I do appreciate him for that. But ''fans'' can also point out the flaws in their favourite actors, and mature people accept that, not take it personally and start lashing out.

Exactly !!! Second you for this :P
Nishitarao thumbnail
Ok.. I admit it.. 🀣 I had skipped that part while watching the show coz it was too embarrassing..🀣 I watched it completely only today..
@ksg  .. he hardly did 2 or 3 moves.. but I dont think it was badπŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
And now we know why KSG backed out from ZND 2 even before it started on the account of a ''foot surgery'' πŸ˜ƒ
Nishitarao thumbnail
^^^^^ lets not turn it into an anti-ksg post please😳