Dill Mill Gaye

What the heck was that? - Page 2

anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
you don't like the show... Don't watch it... you don't like the dance... its ur choice but don't open threads just to bash actors...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I don't understand....WTH are people getting so worked up about? I found this scene hilarious, thus, I made a topic on it. It's just meant to be funny. because that's how I'm looking at it.

If you don't like this post, then don't worry and try not to get involved in here if it bothers you so much. I'm not going to edit anything I wrote.

You just found a video on Youtube. You dont even watch the show, and hence, you dont have any right to say anything about the show if you do not watch it.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god, why is everyone jumping on the Topic Maker? Are we not even allowed to share our views on the actors now? Hello, this is a freakin OPEN FORUM not a KSG fanclub. Believe it or not KSG is  human not god, hence he does have flaws, and the fact is that KSG cant dance for shit. He couldn't during JDJ times and he cant now. His body is so stiff 😳 like he cant even move a muscle. There is no grace in his movements, it's all so frigid. He should seriously cut down on the roids. Very bad for health they are. They even made his body develop certain feminine attributes such as breast tissue. Dear god. 🤣 

Oh, and pleasee. Would people just learn to accept criticism. Stop acting so childish! Can we not even have a single topic on KSG's flaws?! it's like all we can do is fawn about his netherlands, or his 'hawt' looks, or compare him to SRK. 🤢  Stop taking comments so personally and acting like KSG's wife/girlfriend/mother. This is a discussion forum, not a KSG appreciation thread.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah that dance sequence was pathetic....lets not go into who danced better and who did not.....as it is not a dance competition ðŸ˜† 😆😆......but the whole situation which triggered that sequence was itself stupid...anyway its DMG and doctors there seem to dance in corridors every now and then..not surprising anymore 🤪
This content was originally posted by: naaju

why do u create such topics just to bash ksg and SA
what if they r not that great at dance they r actors first and they very good acting and have huge fan following
any thing else doesnot matters

Where am I bashing KSG and SA? I'm just talking about their dance. Their acting has nothing to do with this, so why are you bringing it in? I didn't even mention that part. If nothing else really matters, then why are you commenting? Obviously, me making this topic and talking about this dance does bother you.

WTH people....why are you all acting as if I'm confessing to a crime or like I did some major sin? Why be so over-sensitive over this?
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha0701

You just found a video on Youtube. You dont even watch the show, and hence, you dont have any right to say anything about the show if you do not watch it.

Oh, so now you will tell me about my rights? Who the hell are you to say that? And seriously, no need to assume things. Did I personally tell you that I don't watch this show? No. All I said that I haven't watched it in weeks and yesterday I happened to come across it while searching for SR scenes.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Oh, so now you will tell me about my rights? Who the hell are you to say that? And seriously, no need to assume things. Did I personally tell you that I don't watch this show? No. All I said that I haven't watched it in weeks and yesterday I happened to come across it while searching for SR scenes.

OK. I just get worked up sometimes. Fine.

You are right, you know. KSG is human. And his flaw is that he can not dance. And .. um can I PM you?? I need to tell you something. A warning, sort-of.

Whoaaa, some people really just need to chillax. This forum does not belong to you or KSG and therefore, I think it's YOU that don't have the right to tell others what to do and what not to do. If you don't like this topic, then well....I really can't help it. Deal with it or leave it.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just leave it Shabz, you should know that your topics will be deemed 'acceptable' only if

A) you gush over KSG's hawwtt looks and amazing body.
B) compare him to SRK and Tom Cruise, and Brad Pitt
C) Cry over  what a bitch Riddhima is for leaving Armaan, and what an amazing lover Armaan is
D) talk about how you want to jump him, and engage in sexual activities with him like certain members of the forum do.
E) chant AR FOREVA or KAJEN FOREVA

blah blah blah, i think you get the picture. All in all this is a very biased forum, and if your POV is different from the above, then your hurled with personal insults.

Edited by driftingaway - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: driftingaway

Just leave it Shabz, you should know that your topics will be deemed 'acceptable' only if

A) you gush over KSG's hawwtt looks and amazing body.
B) compare him to SRK and Tom Cruise, and Brad Pitt
C) Cry over  what a bitch Riddhima is for leaving Armaan, and what an amazing lover Armaan is
D) talk about how you want to jump him, and engage in sexual activities with him like certain members of the forum do.
E) chant AR FOREVA or KAJEN FOREVA

blah blah blah, i think you get the picture. All in all this is a very biased forum, and if your POV is different from the above, then your hurled with personal insults.

@TM - I just sent you a PM. And it is kinda somewhat related to what driftingaway has wrote. People wont accept anything that goes against KSG. We will just point out 'HE CANT DANCE' and we will get 'SO WHAT! HE IS A HUMAN' .. Hello, did we say he is god?