What the heck was that?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I haven't watched CMG in weeks, but just caught this video on Youtube last night -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVuZWTmRWI (Papa Jag Jayenga dance sequence)

Okay, so who the heck goes around dancing like morons in a hospital?!

Oh wait never mind. I can answer that - only the clowns known as 'doctors' in this show can do something so idiotic.

To top it off, I can't stop laughing at KSG's "dance moves"!! LMAO he dances like such a girl! I can see that he's still a pathetic dancer...hasn't shown improvement since JDJ. LOL Shilpa Anand isn't that good either, but somewhat better than KSG.

Please excuse me while i go laugh my head off.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Wacko

This topic may seem like being pointless, but I couldn't help making it. I mean c'mon....did anyone not feel like laughing like me while watching this? Any other comments on the "dancing" or just the whole scene in general?

Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
hahaHAHAHA IT was really a heck :P
btw i thnk this topik shuld be closed....
sorry 4 tht
Edited by hottyridzi - 12 years ago
Nope, still not over that clown act. Wtf.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Please excuse me again.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hey that sequence was relaly random but i think its disrespectful to say that about anyone as i wouldn't want my fav actor to be commented upon like that...
well agreed that it was randomly stuffed in but that doesnt mean u can insult karan or shilpa by saying anything about their dance...:(
Originally posted by desigrl05

hey that sequence was relaly random but i think its disrespectful to say that about anyone as i wouldn't want my fav actor to be commented upon like that...

Lol I'm sure it was random. Everything on this show is random but still, I found the dance hilarious. Do you think the words I've used are harsh? I think they're fine...
why do u create such topics just to bash ksg and SA
what if they r not that great at dance they r actors first and they very good acting and have huge fan following
any thing else doesnot matters
Edited by naaju - 12 years ago

just 1 word 4 ur post

Pathetic