Ohhh! my...luved the precap... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

Tila ur excitement puts everyone in a tizzy and they guess to what happened in the episodeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† one thing is clear ur reaction tells whether it is positive or negative.

Totally agree with you! You can easily guess which direction the wind blows by reading the post!
yeah i also luved it too...Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
Ha ha yes Tila! Nowadays before reading the update, I check the page to see if there is any comment from you, then seeing name of the post I know which direction wind is blowing!
Hey guys, all you have to do before the updater finishes is look for TILAMETER post and you know what to expect.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tila, you are too cute!  πŸ˜›
loved the precap and can't wait for tomorrow..... the precap looks great.

Tila,Malay boys are hot too.Is Avi more hot????haha just kidding.

Yes my Rads was also looking very pretty.

Originally posted by Tilashini

gotta wait fr anothr 24hrs??? πŸ˜’ 😑
rite on time..........i've alredy said tis but willl say it again..... πŸ˜†   omg!! DEV is looking soooo freking HOT!!! just cant get my eyes of him......ahhhhhh..........😍

you are right!
i cant wait till tomorow!
hope all will be ok tomorrow!❀️😳😊
wel u r amazing tila....i really like ur post n let me tel u one thing its after reading some of  eva di and sandeepa di and urs post that i posted my first topic..............wel ya dev is so cute.lovely cant wait 4 2moro i wish the time just go on quickly
Always great posts from u and they bring smile on our facesπŸ‘
I agree with you, I like the precap too. Just loved how Dev catch Dadi. πŸ˜‰ What an entry.