showtime magazine -great work

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 i am so happy that show time magazine has taken interview of rati and truth came out finally.now the whole telly world ,channels,sponsores would know about unprofessional nature of endemol and sunshine and also talent,hardwork,honesty and determination of rati pandey.
  rati pandey is truely a clas apart.she leaving from the show taught a lesson to these cv's and ph and now sudhir came up with stmts that they make shows for audience and sounded that he is not against getting rati back.
  i really wish this ppl would request her to get back .give nupur and mayur a great exciting track.this ppl must hurry if not rati may be commited to some other projects as she said that she will be taking up new project by october.i think we must post a copy of showyime magazine to this endemol ppl,atleast then they will open their eyes on what they did to rati.
mee too
i ws so glad reading it
i ws so happy
n the pic of all seven brought a drop of tear on my cheek...
they r legends
n our mjht hs created history
n the interview ws fabulous
😛 😛
thank u 👏
can u give d link fr d interview...
superb intrvw....eye opening....
seriously....d first tym i trusted media after all dis voting craps n gr888 stuffs n all.though d later was ok,but d truth bout Chindi Chors cud not come out then..

but i love showtime magazine for doing dis..we got d real picture......
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

seriously....d first tym i trusted media after all dis voting craps n gr888 stuffs n all.though d later was ok,but d truth bout Chindi Chors cud not come out then..

but i love showtime magazine for doing dis..we got d real picture......
tottel gree with u dear.
There is already a similar topic posted called  Showtime Mag Rati Pandey*HQ pics Pg 43* Note 32.

Topic closed