Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
ur topic is inviting ppl to fight
its not onlySR fans who start fight its members from all group who r actively involved in it
and i wud not say its fight its just they express their opinion but it looks like bashing to ppl who dont agree wid it
Edited by naaju - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay guys, no need to go over this again. All the fans groups have mature and immature members. AR fans are in majority and so, their immature members are higher. And also because they havent got their favourite couple together. SR fans are low and more mature, but still they do have immature members and we cant deny that. All in all, both groups bash. Everyone wants to defend their favourite couple, PEACE!
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: uk-dhakaboy

SR fans illogical shub b banned

Ahhh.....how about creating a petition thread on this??😛
Niway....keep on fighting guys😆...* goes and grabs some popcorn*
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i can c..mostly fights r going on jus bcz of sr fans...this topic doesnt mentions u all 2 fight nd bash esp SR fans..😕Edited by ksg-kash-kajen - 13 years ago
choiti thumbnail
sr fanz r disguting.they know dat they r week.so that...................
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksg-kash-kajen

i can c..mostly fights r going on jus bcz of sr fans...this topic doesnt mentions u all 2 fight nd bash esp SR fans..😕

ahh, so did u make this topic so that people u bash will come here and sing bhajans in praise of u..😳

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: choiti

sr fanz r disguting.they know dat they r week.so that...................

😆    we are week and u are what?? day/month/year????

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

😆    we are week and u are what?? day/month/year????

Shamil  this is classic............👏👏👏👏
hira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Aree, lol. I am not talking about you that you offended me. I said na in my reply above, you stated your views nicely thats why I didn't see the point in going on and on debating with you :)

I am not at all offended and you don't have to say sorry. It happens on the forum, as long as we're mature enough to handle things in the end, its all cool 😊

Yes thank you for your reply, I know sometimes we all lose it...but yeah being on the forum we have to be mature...and respect eachother....😃...and saying sorry is fine with me, thats kind of you that you didnt want my apology but I still it said it coz I dont want further unnecessary arguments...😃

Peace xx

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -mazi-

i am with Akanksha0701 we r not saying close the topic u say abuses

And even if SR fans say, CLOSE THE TOPIC, Thats smart and sensible, you know. First and foremost, they hardly bash. And even if they do, closing the topic is better than going on and on with people who just wont understand your POV.