Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I wonder y SR  fans always try 2 fight wid us...daily they create new new topics  4 fightng nd phr jab larayi kr k thak jatay hain to mods se request krtay hain k topic close kerdain😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some AR fans do the same thing. And NOT all SR fans do that. There are only 15% of the whole SR population that can be as cheap as that. And whereas, there are some 40% population of AR fans who love bashing SR and ArSh, and you know that very well.

OK, I am wasting my time here. Sayonaara.

Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Akanksha0701 u r wrong..around 80-90% sr fans bash nd fight wid AR fans...
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lots of Maths going on here😆😆
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 good observation.......i agree with u ur rite 1000 times
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ksg-kash-kajen

I wonder y SR  fans always try 2 fight wid us...daily they create new new topics  4 fightng nd phr jab larayi kr k thak jatay hain to mods se request krtay hain k topic close kerdain😆😆

get ready dear soon thz formula is going to be applied on u may be me too😳
Desire33 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lol...hahahahaha I AGREE
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm, i think we would be considered the same like SR fans if we blame all of them...some of them have been nice folks and only post stuff which makes sense...i do agree that there are some very nasty ones who are just waiting for the opportunity to attack AR, ARSH and KSG fans..
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You yourself create the topic .....to pointless topic !!

SR fans always analysis A character and create the creatitvity ....and also understood the depth of storyline....not like you ....without knowing ....just making topic....!! you should pm those person who fight ...no need to put here....there are 90 % post coming just baseless and not even mentionable for AR fans.....!

I can prove 100 points here but you know what .....the like button clicking in your posts ....will say that members mind and how their topics related !!

So this topic is also going to close ...!!
so take a chill pill
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha.....are you seriously asking this Q to SR fans?? LMAO

Anyways, you may have seen very fewer SRians going into others post and start arguing but you can't say 80/90%.........that's a shame!!!

I very much agree with Princess that if there are 5-10 SRians argue with ARians or go to AR post, there are 4*10 ARians come to rescue their fellows and fav character. I can also prove you that if SRians are bashing characters, you guys (ARians) start to bash real memebers........so before you come across with such lame Q, please ask yourself first. I hate to see too generalized Q.

No need to generalized as SR fans!!! most SRians do not even come to main forum besides AT.............so relax huh!!!