Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: babysweety

shreya, thats precisely coz ammaji's scheming and winning has become so repetitive yaar, we are seeing this for the last one and half yrs.....its high time we all viewers want to see something different.........

see who's optimistic,i am hoping this loss of sia is shown as just a lull before the real battle and how she really bounces back with the support of positive ppl in the heilli
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes shreya, sia will definitely bounce back,  thats why they've shown this part so soon without dragging coz the real battle will start now.............

yeh to sirf trailer tha, picture to abhi baaki hain mere dost 😉😆😆😆....................
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sweety,i agree ki picture toh baki hain paratnu adha dhura nahin dikhaye😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: babysweety

well, during the last 1 wk, spiky wasnt sleeping even once so i am hoping that he's gradually coming out of his dream world and will bang into reality soon...........

laado has attained # 1&2 position after a very long time, sign enough for the CV's to understand how badly people wanted a retaliation against ammaji, now if they dont cash in that expectation of the viewers, then what can i say, its their loss all the way...............

But will the CVs understand this.

Or are they going to be the Dumbest amongst the lot?

But I do agree with you that people now want to see some positive action/ retaliation whatever. Bahut ho chuka nautanki ....