Users

Frequent Posters

dormantdreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

wow she is looking GORGEOUS
dormantdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

LOL!! I guess reporters has finally woken up. But i don't think Preeti and Abhay were in a serious relationship or else he would had said something on Koel episode. 😳

I agree completely. they are not in a serious relationship.
dormantdreams thumbnail

^credit: Kajol Boards

'DAD'S A BUNDLE OF NERVES'

... says Sonam about father Anil Kapoor who's getting the jitters as sis Rhea and her film readies for release

Sharin Wader Butani I TNN

Sonam Kapoor is in Scotland shooting for Pankaj Kapur's Mausam with Shahid Kapoor. She's down with a sore throat but that's least of her concerns. Sonam's eager to know people's reaction to the promos of her film Aisha in Mumbai. "Are girls liking it? Will you go to watch my film," she asked. Her concern is justified as it's an in-house production with her sister Rhea making an entry into Bollywood as the co-producer along with Sanjeev K Bijli. "Unlike me, my sister's pragmatic, someone you can rely on. We didn't have any creative differences except for some fights where she accused me of stealing clothes from her wardrobe," she laughed. But the Kapoor siblings are equally excited about their film. "More than us, it's dad who's getting the jitters as the film readies for release on August 6. He's a bundle of nerves," added Sonam.

It's a PVR Pictures and Anil Kapoor Film Company presentation and Anil, who was mostly in LA shooting for TV series 24, would drop by on the sets of the film whenever he was in India to give tips to his daughters. "He gave us our freedom too," said Sonam, who looks her stylish best in the film. "I enjoy clothes and like putting them together. But I don't take fashion critics too seriously or else I won't know what to wear," said the young style icon.

Directed by Rajshree Ojha, Aisha is based on Jane Austen's novel Emma and Sonam plays the lead with Abhay Deol, Cyrus Sahukar and Ira Dubey as her co-stars. "Aisha sees all the characters through her perspective. It's a cute, lovable film and all the characters are believable," said Sonam, who tries to play Cupid and find a match for newbie Amrita Puri in the film. Just like how in real life, everyone's trying to play Cupid and find her a match. "But I'll marry someone my parents approve of... at the same time, I'm not someone who'll go in for an arranged marriage," said Sonam.

The movie will ROCK the nation , no worries anil :)
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

wow zaru u have done an AMAZING JOB !!! AND WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS YIPPEE !! i'll add everyone:)<div></div>

thanks prats 😃
Zareena thumbnail

yea zaru !! i came for 1 minute by sneaking in the dark !! oh god this obssesion with sonabhay !! 😆
<div></div>

haha yeah! did you heard Anil kapoor walking the ramp next week. I wish sonam abhay do as well!
Zareena thumbnail

]Sona alwayas has the best hairstyles these two are my fav hairstyles from aisha

<div></div>

mine too! So gorgeous! is she wearing some band in the first picture?
Zareena thumbnail

wow she is looking GORGEOUS
<div></div>

isn't she? Gorgeous colors and her smile 😳
dormantdreams thumbnail
[QUOTE=Zareena]Discussion of the day/Week - AMAZING TOPIC ZARU !!!

Do you agree with the critics?

I think the music of Aisha is one the best soundtracks after Raavan. So I agree with the critic who gave it 8.75/10, although for me it's a 10/10.
Do you like the music as much critics praising it?
I like it even MORE. 😆
How much will you rate Amit Trivedi?

Like Sonam  said, Amit TRivdei is the next AR RAHMAN of the nation, his music is so unique, catchy and contemporary he is a genius. Dev D and Aisha are amongst his finest works !!😳10/10
Which one is your favorite song?
Gal Meethi Meethi Bolllllllllllllllllllllllllll *dancing* Sonabhay looking so YUMMY in that song plus it so rocking and catchy.

Zareena thumbnail

Sonam.

The movie will ROCK the nation , no worries anil :)
<div></div>[/QUOTE]

his first 2 movies didn't do too well but i hope this one will work for SURE! It will do good opening. So wishing him and the crew all the BEST! 😃 or wait Anil and Abhay should walk the ramp 😛
dormantdreams thumbnail

haha yeah! did you heard Anil kapoor walking the ramp next week. I wish sonam abhay do as well!

OMG REALLY !! I hope they do !! they would look so hot walking together wow !!! 😛