Celebrity Fan Clubs

-"Aisha" Fanclub starring Abhay and Sonam- - Page 3

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^credit: Kajol Boards

'DAD'S A BUNDLE OF NERVES'

... says Sonam about father Anil Kapoor who's getting the jitters as sis Rhea and her film readies for release

Sharin Wader Butani I TNN

Sonam Kapoor is in Scotland shooting for Pankaj Kapur's Mausam with Shahid Kapoor. She's down with a sore throat but that's least of her concerns. Sonam's eager to know people's reaction to the promos of her film Aisha in Mumbai. "Are girls liking it? Will you go to watch my film," she asked. Her concern is justified as it's an in-house production with her sister Rhea making an entry into Bollywood as the co-producer along with Sanjeev K Bijli. "Unlike me, my sister's pragmatic, someone you can rely on. We didn't have any creative differences except for some fights where she accused me of stealing clothes from her wardrobe," she laughed. But the Kapoor siblings are equally excited about their film. "More than us, it's dad who's getting the jitters as the film readies for release on August 6. He's a bundle of nerves," added Sonam.

It's a PVR Pictures and Anil Kapoor Film Company presentation and Anil, who was mostly in LA shooting for TV series 24, would drop by on the sets of the film whenever he was in India to give tips to his daughters. "He gave us our freedom too," said Sonam, who looks her stylish best in the film. "I enjoy clothes and like putting them together. But I don't take fashion critics too seriously or else I won't know what to wear," said the young style icon.

Directed by Rajshree Ojha, Aisha is based on Jane Austen's novel Emma and Sonam plays the lead with Abhay Deol, Cyrus Sahukar and Ira Dubey as her co-stars. "Aisha sees all the characters through her perspective. It's a cute, lovable film and all the characters are believable," said Sonam, who tries to play Cupid and find a match for newbie Amrita Puri in the film. Just like how in real life, everyone's trying to play Cupid and find her a match. "But I'll marry someone my parents approve of... at the same time, I'm not someone who'll go in for an arranged marriage," said Sonam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
dude this was such a good idea!!! How come you don't have an official count-down??!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Aww this is such a cute video. She said Abhay is the next Anil Kapoor, this is a huge compliment ๐Ÿ˜ณ you know what i meant Prats ๐Ÿ˜‰

off topic, prats you're STILL AWAKE like me? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG!!! where do you guys find this stuff(well i know where) but it's so chweet!!!
Zareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

dude this was such a good idea!!! How come you don't have an official count-down??!!

yeah let's do official countdown. 16 days to go!!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

count me in

hi zareena

u remember me?

priya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Zareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya.harshiti

count me in

hi zareena

u remember me?

priya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey priya, of course i remember you. you use to visit Anushka or MNIK fc right? So nice to see you here and welcome to the club ๐Ÿค—

So what do you like about Aisha so far? and do you like Abhay Sonam pairing?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a big Soonam fan & i m waiting for the movie to release. do add me in pratibha.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Hey priya, of course i remember you. you use to visit Anushka or MNIK fc right? So nice to see you here and welcome to the club ๐Ÿค—

So what do you like about Aisha so far? and do you like Abhay Sonam pairing?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi zareena.๐Ÿค—
yeah right me used to visit there n we used to discuss anushka๐Ÿ˜†
i like the abhay sonam pairing  but more than that i love the songs n sonam is looking wow in the movie๐Ÿ˜›
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhay praise Sonam kapoor great kisser

Mumbai,21 july,2010:Abhay deol and Sonam kapoor work together in their upcoming movie Aisha.Through this Experience and closely attachment. Abhay deol speaks about Sonam kapoor that she is a great and hard workin actress because she do her work and shooting with the real feelings and not only me but instead of these Everyone were praise for her acting and hard working.

She really a superb actress and in this movie we share liplock  and Sonam kapoor is a great kisser.In many of my films I share many kiss scene but not feel like this,Everyone says about this film chick flick,not matter what they are saying but I know that I am doing a superb role in my upcoming film Aisha.

This film will release in August,And I think that my fans will like this movie and enjoy.This movie was produced by Anil kapoor's second daughter Rhea Kapoor.This is the first movie for Sonam kapoor,and she has no problem for her kiss scene because she says that this scene is the need of film and I have no problem says Sonam kapoor.

Zareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreyacool

I am a big Soonam fan & i m waiting for the movie to release. do add me in pratibha.

HEY WELCOME to the club ๐Ÿ˜Š