•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi! everybody....Yesterday we had all seen that today a rocking episode is awaiting us.
But where is the story???

It had been 2 weeks since Kamini had been sent to the jail, a business woman named Avni had taken entry into the serial, but story.............

It may be possible that I am not understanding the hidden story behind all these. Please, if you all understand the real story, can you explain it to me??
                           It was told at the onset of this track that it would be very funny and entertaining, but my findings till date are-----

1) Unnecessary quarrel between Nihal and Key

2)Unnecessary and deliberate rude misbehaviour of Avni with Ayesha

3)Over-acting in the name of comic by the boring hotel -staffs.

4)In order to show the chemistry between Veer and Ayeesha, the
                                                 CVs are forcibly celebrating Ayeesh'a birthday 2nd time in a year........

We all know that a deadline has already been given to the show....I think that on the basis of this present situation of this show, just a few VeerSha scenes wont make much of a difference.....All the other serials, besides the chemistry between the lead actors, are also presenting a good storyline......as a result of this everybody is experiencing an attraction towards those serials.....

Please CVs, save our JPSYA...we not only want to see good chemistry between Veer and Ayeesha, but also an attractive story......
i agree with you sulagna
ur ryt....
agree wid u sulagna...!!!
Edited by sweetcherry96 - 13 years ago
I completely agree with u , Sulagna. 

The Cinevistaas should get a good storywriter  to run their show like  Priya Ramanathan and Sonali Jaffar , who was their story writer in episodes when the serial started . I hope they get them soon for the story , so that their serial appeals the viewers. 
Edited by rima001 - 13 years ago
Don't know for how long we have to suffer the torture of Dubey and Sharda. They are very boring.
When  Ayesha came back as Radhika, she was portrayed as a very strong and determined business woman.
Now if she was shown like that, then the fight with Avni would have been a good one. Here Avni is always taking a upperhand over everybody as if she is the Boss............

I agree Nilam about Shardey and Dubey their comic track is not funny its actually boring !!! I rather prefer watching Veer and Ayesha.