21st July 2010 Promo Ishq Aur Bartan

Posted: 13 years ago
21st July 2010 Promo Ishq Aur Bartan

Khanak tells Shaan she will go with him to Mumbai if he buys ticket from his earnings. Someone throws cloth Shaan who smells it and throws it. He then cleans the table and utensils. He picks up thali and sees his face in it when someone comes from behind. Hilarious track going in background all this while. Khahank is sitting on bench when Shaan comes there. He puts ticket on table and smiles. The promo ended with voice over saying "Now love will shine so will utensils"
that sounds hilarious! "now love will shine, so will utensils" 🀣🀣
I knew he wasn't going to do hard core labor!

thank you so much for posting this! now only if we can find a link to it..would make my day. πŸ˜†
i absolutely love it! yay :) shaan is smiling even after doing all the hard work lol khanak has truly changed him! i wish i could see it but i'm at work πŸ˜” no TV!! please someone find the link!

Thanks a lot Shruti 😊
"Love will Shine so will Utensils"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Awesome saying and awesome promo... And this saying so much go well with ShaanπŸ˜‰
haye tere pyaar mein kya kya na kiya....
kabhie jail gaya to kabhie bartan bhi dhoya! πŸ˜†
wow.......choooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet for love...
this show is picking up...πŸ‘
cute promo....haha phir se raat ho gayi!🀣🀣🀣
ishq mein hero banne ke wajahe ban gaya joker...waah waah ab toh ishq bhi chamke ga aur bartan bhi...I think he is working in a same bhaaji restaurant with same dhoti and kurta
I just like the whole promo & the bg music ,the last line is great!😊
thanks
Thanks...and yup the last line is great haha Shaan is sucha joker