Now It's Ahem's Turn....

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Huhhh finalyy Gopi's good days has started in her Susral from today's epi after a good & soft change in Koki's behav i really like that Clap
now it's Ahem's turn to start changing his behav towards his wife but may b Koki'll make him to realize this thing coz he is very respective to his Mom & Mom's order ka kuch to asar hoga definately.Embarrassed
well for now this new change is really interesting & surely'll make the play tension free coz Gopi's tears'll stop to some extent after that.Cool
Wink
m with u ayesha.
Aham n Gopi together w/o tension.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

m with u ayesha.

hihihihi
Sadhli just imagine Ahem's talking to Gopi in a very romantic mood.LOLEmbarrassed
btw Sadhli wo breaking news hogi.LOL
GoHem romance.ROFL
Originally posted by innocent-26

Huhhh finalyy Gopi's good days has started in her Susral from today's epi after a good & soft change in Koki's behav i really like that Clap
now it's Ahem's turn to start changing his behav towards his wife but may b Koki'll make him to realize this thing coz he is very respective to his Mom & Mom's order ka kuch to asar hoga definately.Embarrassed
well for now this new change is really interesting & surely'll make the play tension free coz Gopi's tears'll stop to some extent after that.Cool
Wink
agree with u. Go Hem will start to show more hints soon. i hope ahem starts to use his brain just like kokila and be nicer to herSmile

m with u ayesha.

hihihihi
Sadhli just imagine Ahem's talking to Gopi in a very romantic mood.LOLEmbarrassed

u need nt to tel me, m already in my dream land imagining him in romancing gopi.

m with u ayesha.

hihihihi

u need nt to tel me, m already in my dream land imagining him in romancing gopi.

ok so is romance in akdu style?LOL
yeah it wud b good to see ahem speakin in a soft manner to gopi too.