I ask armaan (post not needed now)-mods plz close - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@hira_123 and kalli

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx

here is the link..see I'm being fair here by giving u the link to vote for ur fav. I hope you extend the same courtesy to other fans by not voting others negatively..
Originally posted by pooja83

hotpix.com is having a competition of most eligible bachelor of star one

Hey  Pooja...thanks for the reply..πŸ€—..

yeah deal guys...Armaan fans do vote positive only for Armaan...πŸ˜ƒ...but I am sure that other fans of other guys on star one vote negatively for Armaan.....xx

Anyways all the best....may the most popular one win...πŸ₯³xx

Originally posted by hira5431

@hira_123 and kalli

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx

here is the link..see I'm being fair here by giving u the link to vote for ur fav. I hope you extend the same courtesy to other fans by not voting others negatively..

Hey thanks for the link...πŸ€—...Hira..haha..we have the same name..how cool...😳..anyways...dont worry yaar...I wont vote negative for anyone just vote positive for Armaan...😳.

Good luck, but you know some are voting negative for Armaan....anyways...thanks once again..xx

Originally posted by hira_123

Hey  Pooja...thanks for the reply..πŸ€—..

yeah deal guys...Armaan fans do vote positive only for Armaan...πŸ˜ƒ...but I am sure that other fans of other guys on star one vote negatively for Armaan.....xx

Anyways all the best....may the most popular one win...πŸ₯³xx

😊ya...totally agree with u!! may the most popular one win! oh n I want to add that Maan fans will NOT vote negatively on Armaan or others if other fans don't vote negative for maan..Playing fair is what we believe in..😊

By the way, thanks for all your nice comments..i tot my post would start a warπŸ˜†
So they are 10152 negative votes for armaan
and 10032 for Maan
Of course someone is voting negative for him to so can u tell those people to stop or maybe it is maan fans doing it
Originally posted by Kajenaliya

and 10032 for Maan
Of course someone is voting negative for him to so can u tell those people to stop or maybe it is maan fans doing it

no hon.they are not maan fans, most of maan fans are armaan fans as well..n we're too busy voting positive for maan to vote negative for anyone else..someone is voting bad for both armaan n maan..jealous ppl!!!
Edited by hira5431 - 13 years ago
totally agree wiv topic maker u should vote positive dnt let others down by voting negatives.
I so agreed with topic maker!!! ppl are going crazy and voting down to other actor!!! This is ridiculous. JUST vote for your fav actor and leave others ALONE!!!
I think we should vote for our favorite only...notreduce other one voting
Originally posted by Kajenaliya

and 10032 for Maan
Naturally hun you would say that, even I would've said the same thing had it been Maan but to be honest I don't think its Maan fans, seriously we're all stressing about the positive too much to care about the negative! πŸ˜†