I ask armaan (post not needed now)-mods plz close - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
puhleez!
well its not armaan fans!
because even karan has been rated low by many other fan groups- the reason being the same!

Edited by sunaena - 13 years ago
dere shouldnt b negative voting option in such polls...........dat's my p.o.v.
dats the most disgusting option in such polls.................
so both fan groups just chill.......both our beloved stars ARMAAN AND MAAN r the winners for us...........
Guys guys,
If you see the time i made this post, you'd see that it was AGES ago when everyone was voting everyone else down, except Armaan..Hence the post. It's not like that anymore.  So im sorry if i hurt your feelings.  I dont want to make armaan fans upset. I like armaan too. It just was a simple request, to vote only postively..

Mods, please close this topic..๐Ÿ˜†I came in peace, with a simple request..didnt want to start a war.
Edited by hira5431 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by missbubbly04

hi๐Ÿ˜Š

dear! when this topic was started , there were way more negative votes for maan and despite of maan's fans positive voting , his ranking was becoming more low . that means , certain ppl were voting down for him. it was for those ppl who were rating maan down at that moment.

now maan's ranking is up bcoz of maan's fans positive voting , i bet you that no maan fan is voting armaan down(u can visit geet forum and see the voting thread ) , bcoz most of maan's fans are also armaan's fans too (like me๐Ÿ˜›)

I will never ever vote down for armaan๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

I love both of them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yet Armaan's got the most negative votes ....

May not be Maan's fan, maybe a lot of KSG haters as we have quite a few of 'em in the DMG forum. But nevertheless, I think it's a wise idea to have a similar post on the Geet forum.

I'm a Maan and Armaan fan, but as I see ppl cheating, you have no idea how tempting it is to just click the 'low rating' button, JUST ONCE, to piss those ppl off ... but I won't.
Originally posted by hira5431

Guys guys,
If you see the time i made this post, you'd see that it was AGES ago when everyone was voting everyone else down, except Armaan..Hence the post. It's not like that anymore. So im sorry if i hurt your feelings.I dont want to make armaan fans upset. I like armaan too.It just was a simple request, to vote only postively..

Mods, please close this topic..๐Ÿ˜†I came in peace, with a simple request..didnt want to start a war.

You did the right thing, don't apologize.   Often enough, it's those who do the right thing that have to stand alone, and defend themselves.

Stick to your guns - even though these polls don't mean much, they show how seriously ppl can take such minute things in life, and also how not-so-seriously they take the basic things in life like cheating, lying, etc.

I'm sure there are Armaan fans who're low rating, just like Maan, Samrat, and the other two characters' fans.    

But you need to do the right thing, and you did - your intention was clear, so don't apologize.
gys plzz vote 4 armaan!!!!!!!!! i want him to win plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............he is @no 2 position!!!
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

You did the right thing, don't apologize.   Often enough, it's those who do the right thing that have to stand alone, and defend themselves.

Stick to your guns - even though these polls don't mean much, they show how seriously ppl can take such minute things in life, and also how not-so-seriously they take the basic things in life like cheating, lying, etc.

I'm sure there are Armaan fans who're low rating, just like Maan, Samrat, and the other two characters' fans.    

But you need to do the right thing, and you did - your intention was clear, so don't apologize.

thanks for that hon๐Ÿ˜Š..it means a lot
I like Both Of Them
So lets see who win
LOVE AR-MAAN ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

Yet Armaan's got the most negative votes ....

May not be Maan's fan, maybe a lot of KSG haters as we have quite a few of 'em in the DMG forum. But nevertheless, I think it's a wise idea to have a similar post on the Geet forum.

I'm a Maan and Armaan fan, but as I see ppl cheating, you have no idea how tempting it is to just click the 'low rating' button, JUST ONCE, to piss those ppl off ... but I won't.

I came from Geet forum..n honestly we are too busy voting positive for maan to vote negative for anyone else..go take a look at the vote topic on geet forum if u don't believe me..over n over its repeated there 'dont vote negative' for anyone..n most of the maan fans are armaan fans too..so they wouldnt think bad for armaan.
Even i was going to open a post saying that guys lets be frank and not vote negative for anyone i love both maan and armaan but armaan is my favourite so i wil be voting for him but wont give negative votes to maan for sure hopefulli maan fans would do the same...let the game be fair..