Imran is the best actor Ive worked with: KJo - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xetaxeta

As usual Johar goes overboard again. He's like the male (?) version of Kareena. 🤪

Very true😆
At present I cant say he is the Best but he has a lot of potential, & he is a good actor.
As usual folks at bolly section are too quick to shoot an actor down! First it used to be Shahid oh shahid this and that he is the greatest actor to have stepped on the face of earth bla bla bla.. Ranbir is nothing in front of him.. he looks like a mama's boy this that.. now its ranbir.. oh no one can be better than ranbir this and that.. imran is a kid in front of him.. why is there a need to shoot an actor down like that.. kjo is much more experienced than all of us here.. he is a big shot director who has seen the world.. if he says something.. there has to be something to it.. there is no need to shoot imu down and say he is nothing in front of ranbir.. even ranbir hasn't reached his peak yet.. even he is learning.. and imu has a lot to learn too.. so whats the need to shoot one down.. to uplift the other.. chalo do whatever you want.. for me both of them rock.. and imran is no lesser than ranbir in any way!!
Karan is saying "best actor" in terms of Imran's profession and applauding his work ethics going by the article.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
I dont think kjo saying this in regards to acting. I adore Imran but he isn't that good of an actor. I think Kjo meant that Imran is the best actor to work with.
I just watched I Hate Luv Stories and I have to say that I was slightly disappointed. Imran did really good in JTYJN, but he was totally holding back in this movie!! He gave emotions, but they were weak. He lacked a lot of passion, and it was actually hard for me to believe that he actually loves Sonam's character. I think he needs to learn from Aamir and Srk.
ahh so cuteeeeeeeee off karan
for me imran and ranbir both are amazing :D
Originally posted by ladygaga

Imran is the only actor other than SRK who was able to give Karan a big success, so ofcourse that is special. He is a good actor, his expressions have improved a heck lot in IHLS and he has better dynamics than many actors as in if you talk about look, his dialogue delivery and his earthy charm. He is one of the few actors of our geneation who has the ability to uplift a weak script and carry the whole movie with his charm alone. If you compare Wake up sid and IHLS than WUS was a much better script compared to IHLS! I personally think there is a lot of untapped potential in Imran, his charm is something which is great and he has great dynamics, with time we are gonna see great things from this boy for sure. And another great plus about him is that he seems grounded and personable, which is a factor very necessary for success, so i think he is gonna surely go far.

AMAZINGLY PUT. agree 100%
Yeah i also think Kjo meant as in entertainment. I watched WUS few days back and i didn't enjoyed watching Ranbir character (even though his acting has improved from BAH) But i hated his character. Imran in the other hand was really good in movie luck and i really enjoyed him throughout the movie. Imran is very chilled out and relaxed person who have so much fun on the sets (that's what i notice in the make of IHLS) For someone reason i find ranbir diplomatic.