Imran is the best actor Ive worked with: KJo

Posted: 13 years ago

Imran is the best: KJo

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Imran-is-the-best-KJo/articleshow/6191435.cms

Imran Khan hasn't found his feet after the success of I Hate Luv Storys. The 27-year-old is still flying with all the praise that has been coming his way.

At the success party of IHLS, Karan Johar made a very sweet speech, but what had people blown away was when he said, "Imran is the best actor I have worked with." Now everyone knows Imran was completely disciplined through the making of IHLS. He also single-handedly carried out the promotional campaign of the film on his shoulders. But Karan's public acknowledgement saying that Imran is the best moved the actor. Please don't look for silly punch lines like — Ranbir Kapoor are you listening. How cliched and down-market is that?
😆

In my opinion, Ranbir Kapoor in Wake Up Sid > Imran Khan in I Hate Luv Story's.
i really hopes imran does well great article thanks
as a person i personally like imran more than ranbir but i don't think kjo meant the word "actor" literally.

Imran is the only actor other than SRK who was able to give Karan a big success, so ofcourse that is special. He is a good actor, his expressions have improved a heck lot in IHLS and he has better dynamics than many actors as in if you talk about look, his dialogue delivery and his earthy charm. He is one of the few actors of our geneation who has the ability to uplift a weak script and carry the whole movie with his charm alone. If you compare Wake up sid and IHLS than WUS was a much better script compared to IHLS! I personally think there is a lot of untapped potential in Imran, his charm is something which is great and he has great dynamics, with time we are gonna see great things from this boy for sure. And another great plus about him is that he seems grounded and  personable, which is a factor very necessary for success, so i think he is gonna surely go far.

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
I fell in love with Imran after watching IHLS. I think he played the character the best to its potential. But, Ranbir is the better actor anyday!
Originally posted by ladygaga

Imran is the only actor other than SRK who was able to give Karan a big success, so ofcourse that is special. He is a good actor, his expressions have improved a heck lot in IHLS and he has better dynamics than many actors as in if you talk about look, his dialogue delivery and his earthy charm. He is one of the few actors of our geneation who has the ability to uplift a weak script and carry the whole movie with his charm alone. If you compare Wake up sid and IHLS than WUS was a much better script compared to IHLS! I personally think there is a lot of untapped potential in Imran, his charm is something which is great and he has great dynamics, with time we are gonna see great things from this boy for sure. And another great plus about him is that he seems grounded and  personable, which is a factor very necessary for success, so i think he is gonna surely go far.

Completely agree with you, wow you have written a lot but every single point made completely agree with you
Originally posted by ladygaga

so true!im more biased towards Ranbir n so 4 me he'd be the better actor any day!..
but apart from that Imran also sure has a lot of potential!he'll certainly give us so much great performances like his uncle.. n he sure has improved a hell of a lot n IHLS!

n well i love him a lot more 4 his lovely personality than anything else..he knows where his head should be in!

KJo trying to change his image now he dont want to carry srk tag