12/24 Karol Bagh

Manju a most disgusting piece of work - Page 3

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SaNiCo

Sorry you all I am totally, and vehemently against this slapping beeswax..Why do we always have to stoop this low and start slapping a member if things don't go with what we want.  Nobody is denying the cockamamie plot Manju is bringing is not the solution.  But please refrain to use words like SLAPS on anyone.

This is called domestic abuse and you don't want to encourage anyone by applauding & encouraging it here. If the tables were turned would you and it was Abhi and Simi in question would you still be agreeing our Abhi slapping Simi  No na ???
Controlling each other does not make a marriage work??

No way I agree. But don't you want  feel like slapping some  one who is ready to destroy her daughter's life.

Manju would not mind slapping simi  even though simi is right and manju is wrong.
She was ready to sacrifice simi twice once with RB and next time with Nakul despite knowing simi loves abhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manju ji is so damn annoying, she has all the pride in the world for her son, and none for her daughters it seems. Its always about manju ji's needs(beta Anuj), wants(beta Anuj), and desires (beta Anuj)!
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramas

No way I agree. But don't you want  feel like slapping some  one who is ready to destroy her daughter's life.

Manju would not mind slapping simi  even though simi is right and manju is wrong.
She was ready to sacrifice simi twice once with RB and next time with Nakul despite knowing simi loves abhi.

No the slapping and abuse does not help in any situation. It only alienates them. The hostility grows and the reasoning ends.

Think about it.!!😲

sayhi2nimi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaNiCo

Manju should count her lucky stars to have found a son in law like Abhi and that is the whole scenario this issue revolves around.  He had lived in that house when they needed it the most. Simi  wanted to help her papaji recuperate so they stayed with them.   Now for Manju to ask them to do this again is not out of love but a weird way her misguided affection for her grandson.  And Anita knew it before she used the Ace* to convince her and showed her those sonogram pictures of her would be grandchild.  Anita wants both ways .  She wants Abhi to be out and Anuj to be in again for money.  And Manju is falling for it.  Let's hope  Abhi is not going to help her in strange twist.  He is a perfect son and son In law.  Let's hope with R.S help they both find a better solution for this Anita concocted problem.

s manju should count her lucky stars as well simi too to find a  such a guy  in her life .but is it cv's mistake or a person individually  behaves so weired  under such situation that they forget the past.i mean to say in the story abhi and simi did not have a place to stay ok agreed ,but after all the anuj kaand they were ready to leave KB,  who told them to stay at KB with those preciouse dialodues"beta iss ghar ko ek bete ki jararoot hai and all".

s anitha knew manju ji better than RS ,to play her much awaited card .i  seriously want to know anusha reaction on this issue bcoz  she was the one who told manju ji toh mujhe bahut practicle laagi,so how will  she take  this  manju ji's so called practicallty.eagarly waiting for tommorow
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Manju will never change !!!
She  will always want to bring stupid issues !!!
jass6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Manju will never change !!!
She  will always want to bring stupid issues !!!

i haaaaaaaate sooo much,..she is sick n sick brain brings sick ideas...plzzz abhi donnt agree ..
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont like manju, she is doing too much. First I thought she has changed but she is still the same, abhi has done soo much for her family but still she's rude to him, she is the most disgusting character in the serial.
ramas thumbnail
Sanico I agree with you There should be no slapping as seically not from husbands to wife, That gives wrong msg to kids tha tis is ok to slap some one. who is less powerful.
and considered domestic violence
RS shoulld put his foot down and tell simi she does not have to listend to her mom when she has such crazy ideas.
She is free to right thing and it is stay with her in laws.
Anita has forgotten her duty doe snot mean simi and abhi should forget their duty and tha tis to stay with abhi's family and take care of her in laws.