Manju a most disgusting piece of work - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i seriously cant find out when mother's  take more care for their daughter's life ,and SIL is equaly respected as son's but this lady proves me wrong every time , and the wonder is when ever its a issue related to her other wonderful productions like anuj,neetu and milli(she's still sensible ) . πŸ€ͺ
she cry's and makes a scene says at any cost simi u have to do something .and when its related to  simi  she has no feeling ,is this bcoz she is elder of them or she is step mother of simi?πŸ˜­β“

and if i would have been there at simi's place i would have walked out with my husband ,saying good luck with ur son and daughter in law to manju ji.πŸ‘
Edited by sayhi2nimi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sayhi2nimi

i seriously cant find out when mother's  take more care for their daughter's life ,and SIL is equaly respected as son's but this lady proves me wrong every time , and the wonder is when ever its a issue related to her other wonderful productions like anuj,neetu and milli(she's still sensible ) .
she cry's and makes a scene says at any cost simi u have to do something .and when its related to  simi  she has no feeling ,is this bcoz she is elder of them or she is step mother of simi?

U know Nimi there is a saying " crying is a woman's armor"
Manju better knows how to use this armor😑😑😑😑
Arre she never cares for her happiness yaar, she is only meant to be a scape goat
Bechara Simi😭😭
After Abhi marrying her, he also turned to be a scapegoat for SETHIS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Manju is the same Manju and never changed to begin with.
She was just transformed into this disguise for a short while just to fool us all.
She wanted to accept Abhi as her son because those days Anuj had failed her miserably. She wanted to wish him goodbye later because of her promise to R.S to let him  do as he pleases.  She also put this mask of this great mom when he went to prison because that time milli needed her undivided attention and to do that she needed Abhi and Simi at 12/24.  Why do you all write this negative stuff about manju. She prayed for Abhi to get a job to relieve simi of this burden of always paying the rent.

She never changed., For Indian society till today to have a son is far more important and keeps your name going than to have a burden of a girl who only needs a dowry, and in return takes care  of her In-Laws.
Manju is only doing and saying what majority of Indian Mom's feel and would say if given half a chance and are blessed with a daughter in law like ANITA. This is a serious problem and a major issue in India.  We need to address this issue in India and hopefully the writers are going to discover a solution at the end.(I know I give them way too much credit..... but can't help it I am just an optimistic)
The writers are trying to bring a very important and difficult issue in our society here.

Who should leave their house in our society and Why?.

Manju is just playing the part of that unfortunate mom who is stuck in  this misfortune.  And she one phenomenal actress in this role playing too.
Is their a simple and to the point solution to this problem other than breaking Anita/Anuj marriage.  Please write to the writers about that and they might be interested.

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
She was just transformed into this disguise for a short while just to fool us all.
She wanted to accept Abhi as her son because those days Anuj had failed her miserably. She wanted to wish him goodbye later because of her promise to R.S to let him  do as he pleases.  She also put this mask of this great mom when he went to prison because that time milli needed her undivided attention and to do that she needed Abhi and Simi at 12/24.  Why do you all write this negative stuff about manju. She prayed for Abhi to get a job to relieve simi of this burden of always paying the rent.

She never changed., For Indian society till today to have a son is far more important and keeps your name going than to have a burden of a girl who only needs a dowry, and in return takes care  of her In-Laws.

till this i agree it is cent percent true

well if the writers r going to bring a solution  well and good or trying to relaizing us these problems r also part of  our society ,we agree its there .now coming to the point  i opt out i can't  find a solution bcoz unless and untill the couple decide who is going to give up .   its in thier hand to make their marriage work, no body else can decide a solution for this .as they say "kuch pane ke liye kuch khona bhi padtha hai ".

in our society  leave MIL even husband would not agree to go and stay at his wife's place(99%)but the scenario here is different anuj wants to go and anitha also wants him there so both of them dont have problem  "jab miyan biwi raazi toh kya karegha kaazi",the main problem is manju ji and if she wants son,DIL and her grand child's  happiness ,so she has to scarifice now that's her headache and her son's problem .y is she making abhi and simi's life miserable. imagine if abhi would not be her SIL, will she keep this conditions before those who were her findings for daughter.i bet they would have kicked both manju and simi out of their house.
Edited by sayhi2nimi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sayhi2nimi

till this i agree it is cent percent true

well if the writers r going to bring a solution  well and good or trying to relaizing us these problems r also part of  our society ,we agree its there .now coming to the point  i opt out i can't  find a solution bcoz unless and untill the couple decide who is going to give up .   its in thier hand to make their marriage work, no body else can decide a solution for this .as they say "kuch pane ke liye kuch khona bhi padtha hai ". and" jab miyan biwi raazi toh kya karegha kaazi"

in our society  leave MIL even husband would not agree to go and stay at his wife's place(99%)but the scenario here is different anuj wants to go and anitha also wants him there so both of them dont have problem ,the main problem is manju ji and if she wants son,DIL and her grand child's  happiness ,so she has to scarifice now that's her headache and her son's problem .y is she making abhi and simi's life miserable. imagine if abhi would not be her SIL, will she keep this conditions before those who were her findings for daughter.i bet they would have kicked both manju and simi out of their house.

Manju should count her lucky stars to have found a son in law like Abhi and that is the whole scenario this issue revolves around.  He had lived in that house when they needed it the most. Simi  wanted to help her papaji recuperate so they stayed with them.   Now for Manju to ask them to do this again is not out of love but a weird way her misguided affection for her grandson.  And Anita knew it before she used the Ace* to convince her and showed her those sonogram pictures of her would be grandchild.  Anita wants both ways .  She wants Abhi to be out and Anuj to be in again for money.  And Manju is falling for it.  Let's hope  Abhi is not going to help her in strange twist.  He is a perfect son and son In law.  Let's hope with R.S help they both find a better solution for this Anita concocted problem.

Sanico I have not seen such bias in my life towards sons and daughters. The cv's here are really making a mockery of Manju jis character and I agree with you she is doing a wonderful job trying to justify her character

What I fail to understand is they actually make her appear to be crazy. Now manjuji is not completely uneducated at least she would have passed her 10th grade. How in the world can she blame Simi and Abhi for not convincing Anita, it doesnt need a big brain to figure that out. Her luv for her son I understand and I know it is way more that her luv for her husband. but her attitude towards abhi ghar ka damaad ko kitna izzat diya jaata hain, but she treats him like a servant. If simi had married nakul would she have even dared open her mouth.

I hope the cv's here try to show a more progressive manju,  Hopefully it will be manju who will ask her son to get out of her house finally. I thought she had achieved that point when she got Anuj arrested and put him in jail, but motherly instincts prevailed. But i guess in most middle class socities parents bear the insults of sons and daughter in laws till they get to the grave, i hope the cv's show something different.
Originally posted by Nisha1994

seriosly man, manjuji now needs slaps to bring herself back to sense.
How could she say such things to abhi?
God, just cant believe what i saw!
Cant see abhi crying.
Manju surely needs few slap from RS why is he not controling her. Since when did he leave command of the house.
Originally posted by ramas

Manju surely needs few slap from RS why is he not controling her. Since when did he leave command of the house.

Sorry you all I am totally, and vehemently against this slapping beeswax..Why do we always have to stoop this low and start slapping a member if things don't go with what we want.  Nobody is denying the cockamamie plot Manju is bringing is not the solution.  But please refrain to use words like SLAPS on anyone.

This is called domestic abuse and you don't want to encourage anyone by applauding & encouraging it here. If the tables were turned would you and it was Abhi and Simi in question would you still be agreeing our Abhi slapping Simi  No na ???
Controlling each other does not make a marriage work??

Originally posted by SaNiCo

Sorry you all I am totally, and vehemently against this slapping beeswax..Why do we always have to stoop this low and start slapping a member if things don't go with what we want.  Nobody is denying the cockamamie plot Manju is bringing is not the solution.  But please refrain to use words like SLAPS on anyone.

This is called domestic abuse and you don't want to encourage anyone by applauding & encouraging it here. If the tables were turned would you and it was Abhi and Simi in question would you still be agreeing our Abhi slapping Simi  No na ???
Controlling each other does not make a marriage work??

SAnico you really need to cool down , most of us here are simply venting our frustration here.No one literally means for RS to slap Manjuji. In fact will be shocked to see that happen and RS is too much of a gentleman to raise hands on his wife or anyone.

Not everyone can be so eloquent with  words as you are,
Surely we all condone violence as you do that was proved during Milis molestation caseπŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by kalabhi

SAnico you really need to cool down , most of us here are simply venting our frustration here.No one literally means for RS to slap Manjuji. In fact will be shocked to see that happen and RS is too much of a gentleman to raise hands on his wife or anyone.

Not everyone can be so eloquent with  words as you are,
Surely we all condone violence as you do that was proved during Milis molestation caseπŸ˜ƒ 

O.K I am  cool and just had the cold lemonade poured on me literally.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  This is what happens.  If you are a name why not be a game.  And to start comment with this magnitude itself is wrong.  Who knows whose feelings are we hurting here just by venting out our frustrations.  That is all.  Right?.Last I checked this was a public forum.
On the R.S note he does need to take action but like you said he is too polite to say it.  One example is in the story where R.S is shown as an atheist and still tolerating his children to be raised as MATARANI's followers.  He is one character who respects his wife's decision and supports them whole heartedly.  Even in the instance when Manju was forcing Simi to marry Rajiv he decided to not join them,  And then again when she was he** bent on simi marrying Nakul he very politely excused himself not to be a part of that charade.  How can we expect anything less from this husband.  He will not force Manju into doing anything but with his characteristic perhaps reason with her.(reason with Manju and you thought I am good with words???)πŸ˜†

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago