Manju a most disgusting piece of work

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
I can;t believe manju is back to her old crazy self. forgetting anuj tried to kill RS and almost made them homeless.
She even forgot because of abhi they have a roof over their head.
She remembers simi paid rent for living in barsati and abhi was not working and he was unemplyed.
 
She forgot why abhi was employed because he was taking care of them and their house and saving them.
 
She forgot abhi was the one who saved RS's life when RB was trying to choke RS and anuj was guarding the door.
 
What a disgusting ungrateful  sick woman manju is to forget she has her home and her husband with her because of Abhi,
What kind of woman she is to destroy her daughter's life to save a marraige  of ungrateful son like anuj.
Posted: 12 years ago
Cent percent agree with U DiClap
If not Abhi is not there,Shocked How the Sethi's life would have been?
Not once or twice he did favors to them, but still being so ungrateful to himAngry
1. He saved Milli twice from Nakul and the goons
2. He brought Neetu back from poilce station
3. He went to jail bcoz of them.
4. He saved RS twice, once in the hospital when the treatment was stopped and second when Bhalla  was strangling RS
5. He bought the stay order not his dumb son
6. He is the only one who fought for Milli's case and the credit is given to her daughtersShockedShocked
7. He was beaten black and blue by Nakul's goons  when they searching for Milli?
Did his son do anything for them? Instead he made them homeless and tried to kill his fatherAngry
She is the one who said that she couldn't recognize Abhi's worth which RS did very long back, wht happened  now  Question

Im not asking her to be grateful to whatever he had done, atleast she should have respected him as his ELDEST DAMAAD for that house? She  can be very nice to evil Anita who always created problems for them, then why not Abhi who always stood for them in their thick and thin?ConfusedAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
She once said that Abhi is more than a son, he did so much favor  which even our own blood wouldnt  do what happened nowQuestion

Like Cvs is she also suffering from Amnesia?Angry She is the one who stopped them from going and saying now that they stayed boz they cant home for themselves?Confused
How does it make sense whether its Abhi or Simi who paid the rent? Afterall they are wife and husband?

She is the disgusting woman ever seen, always thinks about her brain dead son and his happinessAngry

Sorry I need a break from this disgusting and sick womanDeadSleepy



Edited by lucky_dreams - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
seriosly man, manjuji now needs slaps to bring herself back to sense.
How could she say such things to abhi?
God, just cant believe what i saw!
Cant see abhi crying.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha1994


seriosly man, manjuji now needs slaps to bring herself back to sense.
How could she say such things to abhi?
God, just cant believe what i saw!
Cant see abhi crying.

True Nisha
Even I felt like slapping her when she is hurting Abhi's self respect so much
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god this lady is sick, usually people learn from the past  and this lady  after her son's so many favour's which nearly brought them to road , she is still putting every body in trouble bcoz of her disgusting son. now i am sure "aab mata rani bhi aapko nahi bacha sakti".Angry
 
 
and lucky dreams how could u forgot  the main favour that he has done for sethi's
he saved  simi  twice  from the clutches of two good souls like bhalla and nakul whom she had selected for her daughter.Clap
 
by the way  RS said ek  kala bandhar  karol bagh mein aur south delhi mein ghum raha hai,i would  correct him there r 2 kala bandhars 1 is female and other male but both of them reside in sethi's residence itself  ,like mother like son both r immpossible "ahsaan farahamosh  log hai"Evil Smile
  even i felt like slapping her Ouch and now this lady is once again on my nervesAngry
Edited by sayhi2nimi - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lucky_dreams


Cent percent agree with U DiClap
If not Abhi is not there,Shocked How the Sethi's life would have been?
Not once or twice he did favors to them, but still being so ungrateful to himAngry
1. He saved Milli twice from Nakul and the goons
2. He brought Neetu back from poilce station
3. He went to jail bcoz of them.
4. He saved RS twice, once in the hospital when the treatment was stopped and second when Bhalla  was strangling RS
5. He bought the stay order not his dumb son
6. He is the only one who fought for Milli's case and the credit is given to her daughtersShockedShocked
7. He was beaten black and blue by Nakul's goons  when they searching for Milli?
Did his son do anything for them? Instead he made them homeless and tried to kill his fatherAngry
She is the one who said that she couldn't recognize Abhi's worth which RS did very long back, wht happened  now  Question

Im not asking her to be grateful to whatever he had done, atleast she should have respected him as his ELDEST DAMAAD for that house? She  can be very nice to evil Anita who always created problems for them, then why not Abhi who always stood for them in their thick and thin?ConfusedAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
She once said that Abhi is more than a son, he did so much favor  which even our own blood wouldnt  do what happened nowQuestion

Like Cvs is she also suffering from Amnesia?Angry She is the one who stopped them from going and saying now that they stayed boz they cant home for themselves?Confused
How does it make sense whether its Abhi or Simi who paid the rent? Afterall they are wife and husband?

She is the disgusting woman ever seen, always thinks about her brain dead son and his happinessAngry

Sorry I need a break from this disgusting and sick womanDeadSleepy



she suffers from alzheimer it looks like it how can she forget what abhi simi did and how can she separate abhi and simi this way. If simi paid for them it is same as abhi paid.  They are couple .
They truly needs to retire manju from this serial.
She truly gives all the mothers and motherhood a bad name/
Yes mothers do care for their sons more. But then the stupidty to destroy abhi simi;s life for pieces if scums like anuj and anita forgetting what they put them thru.
Posted: 12 years ago
This lady cant see anything beyond her anuj. she reallyyy needs a slap in the face. i cant stand her anymore! abhi has done more for their family than his own family. how disgusting is this lady.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sayhi2nimi


oh god this lady is sick, usually people learn from the past  and this lady  after her son's so many favour's which nearly brought them to road , she is still putting every body in trouble bcoz of her disgusting son. now i am sure "aab mata rani bhi aapko nahi bacha sakti".Angry
 
 
and lucky dreams how could u forgot  the main favour that he has done for sethi's
he saved  simi  twice  from the clutches of two good souls like bhalla and nakul whom she had selected for her daughter.Clap
 
by the way  RS said ek  kala bandhar  karol bagh mein aur south delhi mein ghum raha hai,i would  correct him there r 2 kala bandhars 1 is female and other male but both of them reside in sethi's residence itself  ,like mother like son both r immpossible "ahsaan farahamosh  log hai"Evil Smile
  even i felt like slapping her Ouch and now this lady is once again on my nervesAngry

I didnt forget Nimi, I wantedly didnt pointed it out, coz she never cares for Simi and her happiness.
She requires Simi for only one reason, TO BE A SCAPEGOAT for the sake of so called FAMILY'S IZZAT and for her siblings happiness
Bhagwan aise kare ki no daughter should have a mother like this stupid womanAngryAngryAngryAngry

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

11 Participants 27 Replies 2349Views

Topic started by ramas

Last replied by ramas

loader
loader
up-open TOP