Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and Symbolism! - Page 2

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taqdir

you people are so creative,...........how come u come up with all these amazing analysis? Looks like maan's fans rocks too! :)

thank you so much...

yeah this forum is full of creative people..

where visual or textual...

love IF...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved ur post .. too tried to type.. Reserved, will type tomo

VT - If I forget , please PM me lots and lots of 😑😑😑😑...

Love,
Rev
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true!

Yes, the fact that they kept bumping into each other and he keeps saving her when she is in trouble........now if that's not fate then I don;t know what is.........pity my fate hasn't sent an equivalent of the dashing, handsome Maan Singh Khurana into my life.πŸ˜”.....trust me ...I can always do with someone saving me in my times of distress πŸ˜³...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SimranD

So true!

Yes, the fact that they kept bumping into each other and he keeps saving her when she is in trouble........now if that's not fate then I don;t know what is.........pity my fate hasn't sent an equivalent of the dashing, handsome Maan Singh Khurana into my life.πŸ˜”.....trust me ...I can always do with someone saving me in my times of distress πŸ˜³...

who wouldn't πŸ˜ƒ

i am sure you will find yours...

God did two things before he gave you life...

determined who your parents are going to be and your life partner...

so where God has done his "meddling" i am sure...

aal izzz..well....

SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rushtrip, I'm 35 now and I've spent what seems like eternity waiting for my Mr Right.  If god has determined my life partner then I hope god does the meddling and finds a way to bump me into him soon.  God knows where mine is hiding.

However, I agree, I have fantastic parents and despite what life has in store......all is well!

craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushtrip

Geet The serial has so much to offer...

I like the way Geet uses symbolism to portray deeper meanings of life'

Everday there is something we can take home..besides Maaneet' but yes really take home into our lives

Be is sharing, caring, giving, tenderness or heartache. All give us depth of what it feels like to be in love or to love someone.

Some of the symbolisms I have seen are

The dupatta ' ek naari ki lajja' How Maan always and I mean always ensures that he respects Geet, her dupatta signifies the symbolism of being dignity that surrounds a woman. It protects and covers a woman not literally but figuratively her self respect.

The wound Maan gets ' noticed how whenever Geet had been in pain or hurt, it is always Maan hurting his left hand too. Especially noted during the scenes in hoshiyarpur where he hurt himself and even when he hurt her, his wound got scratched again he once again hurt himself. This is symbolism of his understanding her pain, what better than to feel her pain like his own.

The Taveez ' this is probably the biggest symbolism of all..

He is her destiny and vice versa. Taveez bind them together, this of course sy mbolises that destiny will always bring two people who are meant for each other together, no matter what'

These are some that I find'pls add what you have seen as well and if you agree with me!

its wonderful.. how they show the connections.. its like God is telling them.. here isur soulmate take care of him/ her.... the way maan said yesterday, 'meri nazar us par se hatthi nahi, e ladki koi na koi musibat mein padti hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜²@ it was so cute... and the way she said...'kya aap yeh kehna chahte hai ki mere bina office katne ko daudtha hai ki aap mujhse pyaar karte hai' awesome awesome...😳😳😳😳😳😳.