We will miss you Rohit... 😭

Posted: 13 years ago
he is a dmann sweet person!!

we love u 2 rohit!!!
Originally posted by rashi85

he is a dmann sweet person!!

we love u 2 rohit!!!

love him to bits .....dont we rashiπŸ˜ƒ....he is a damn sweet , damn cool guy❀️☺️
Originally posted by Tapeyga

😭😭It is me really think that nothing is comparable to the perfect chemistry between Rohina and Vancha.
People like the couple Veeya as it is an impossible couple, the man to see always things indeed ended.

The death of Vanch destabilizes the story, he would have been able to make so matter with the character but all the world knows that they prefer to concentrate on Tapasya in more Vanch and Vancha more became to appreciate that Tapwater and the couple Veyya thus we decide to kill him it is so easier.πŸ‘

It is the dead man which is of use to nothing except us to show that the character of Tapasya is lower than is in hiding except when Veer can release himself from some fish which revolve around him. ( Tap and Ichcha They do not deserve him, specially ichcha which to spoil Veer baba life and that of his brother to privilege always her stupid promise who make more damages than the Tsunami.😑😑😑

mages:....ya veecha magic is lost ....so dunno how they will happen πŸ˜•n somehow we all vansh fans know that without vansh d story has been ruined they cud hav showed that how an addict rediscovers life n love......sigh ...😭

...............Tapeyga:..ya it is true that to keep Tapasya safe ..they finished vansh ..toooo bad😭
Not necessarily your fans Rohit Everyone was touched by your performance It was Just Beautiful AWESOME !!!!Brilliant performance When I'm telling this then Just imagine your fans 😭

@Yuvika :Loved your Profile avi 😳 😳 😳 Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by 49erFan

Mages the pic is very very hot man!  Uff Maaaaaaaaar Dalaaaaaaaa!
really awsome pic. well our rohit always looks handsome..
rohit will always there for fans and friends in FB.😊
oh my gawd.........
now ROHIT is making me cry........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

gawd... its just not possible for us to forget vansh sooooo easily.....

rohit...... more than liking u have gained respect for urself...... i m just soooo proud of myself that i chose to be YOUR fan......

love u always rohit khurana.... n memories of our vansh will always stay in our hearts......
So nice of him

thanks for sharing the diary pages
hey that was really so sweet of him. muje b phone kar do.........crying since 15th july............cryin like hell. not eatin anything