Uttaran

When my 'death' moved my fans - Vansh Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
When my 'death' moved my fans

Rohit Khurana

A page from the personal diary of Rohit Khurana

The freshest memory in my head is of my death sequence I would like to share with all my fans. I have received the maximum responses for the death scene. I know people are quite upset, a lot of people have written to me that they cried when they show me shooting myself on the show. The one thing that moved me was that two of my fans who are little kids are based in Toronto. When they saw the sequence, they were so moved that one kid had fainted and had to be hospitalised while the other brother fell sick. When I heard about them I did not know how to react so I called them up. They couldn't believe their ears I was talking to them and I told them they need not worry since Vansh was dead but Rohit was hale and hearty. I wish them a speedy recovery.

As far as the atmosphere on the sets is concerned, I know my co-artists are somewhat upset. They haven't told me so but I can feel it. Their faces have a question asking 'why him'? I can see it in their eyes. My reaction when I heard about Vansh's death was the same. I wondered 'why me' but I guess the story demanded it. The creatives and the channel demanded it so I can't do much about it.

But I want to take this opportunity and thank all my fans for supporting me so much. In the past few days I have realized my fans love me very much, they were upset when they heard about the death but I am really thankful to them for loving me so much.

They have liked me as Vansh and I am sure they would love me in any other show I become a part of. I just want to tell them I will be back for sure. Vansh may have died but Rohit will be back on screen soon! I can't promise right now though but I have a few projects in the pipeline that I am looking at.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thar was lovely😊 but it also means that Rohit won't be back in Uttaran even as a Vansh look alike😔
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is a brilliant guy I tell u, thanks for article...love it!
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

He is a brilliant guy I tell u, thanks for article...love it!

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   

👏 👏 👏
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
what made me drooling was not his diary but his picture....

wow...my mouth is wide open....rohit is looking so handsome...hot...sizzling....in that smokinh hot pic....uff my whole laptop is burning....

now i don't know whether he is coming back or not....but vansh death was so touching....i cried so much.....never a death scenes touch me much except for sadhna's...but after sadna's death its sure vansh's death.....

rohit deserves a national award for his portrayal as vansh singh bundela....

that two little fans of rohit are sure his die-hard fans....i hope they both are fine...its so sweet of rohit to call them up and talk to them,.....

i always love rohit but his this act made me have even more respect for him...kudos to this man...

i hope he comes back because this show is dead without rohit.....

rohit please come back....please come back...please come back
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mages the pic is very very hot man!  Uff Maaaaaaaaar Dalaaaaaaaa! Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Mages the pic is very very hot man!  Uff Maaaaaaaaar Dalaaaaaaaa!

yaar just look at the attitute...uff enough to burn us with his hotness......i think just assume he comes back again...he sure will come in such a hot avtaar to kill us all.....the only difference is...rohit beard will be gone into trimmed stubble....

just imagine him such avtaar....uff its going to be hot........hot...hot....

i want rohit back...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i dnt wnt a vansh luk alike...it ruins the whole show... i dnt wnt vansh bk...tht way theres a chance ov veecha--i dnt think taps wil eva change n wil b exposed eventually n den veer wnt b with her...den later the family myt try reuniting veecha...

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i dnt wnt a vansh luk alike...it ruins the whole show... i dnt wnt vansh bk...tht way theres a chance ov veecha--i dnt think taps wil eva change n wil b exposed eventually n den veer wnt b with her...den later the family myt try reuniting veecha...

respect your opinion....😛😛😛

VeeCha never attracts me neither veer😆😡....in my eyes VeeCha doesn't have chemistry that attracts me🤢 😆neither veer has such amazing screen presence to make me hook😆😆

even if they want to unite VeeCha is fine😭...there is alot of ways to unite them rather than killing vansh who has a good social message to give patients suffering from addiction and mental disorder😡😡🤢🤢....its totally a wrong message and disgusting idea to kill a good character just for the sake of trps or to unite some so called couples😡😡😡......they can use vansh to unite VeeCha and he leaves somewhere or introduce a new love for him not killing him with a painful death and also a sin named commit suicide😡😡😡😡......i am very against commit suicide😡😡😡😡

this show is already ruined😆😆.....vansh lookalike can never ruin a ruin show😆😆......since you love VeeCha you don't want a lookalike or rohit back😆😉.....

i don't mind him not pairing with tina again even though i admit i want RoHina back😭😭.....i am happy at least he is on-screen...the powerful actor he is...the amazing screen presence he has....no uttaran actors has such versatile quality....infact no actors has such versatile qualities...its only a few like Ronit Roy...Harshad Chopra..Hiten Tejwani...Rajeev Khandelwal and now Rohit Khurana has such versatile acting qualities whom can make a transisition of expression through expression and eyes....😳😳...the TV industry so does Uttaran should not miss such a versatile actor name Rohit Khurana👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....thats why he attracts me so much rather than nandish😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
Tapeyga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

respect your opinion....😛😛😛

VeeCha never attracts me neither veer😆😡....in my eyes VeeCha doesn't have chemistry that attracts me🤢 😆neither veer has such amazing screen presence to make me hook😆😆

even if they want to unite VeeCha is fine😭...there is alot of ways to unite them rather than killing vansh who has a good social message to give patients suffering from addiction and mental disorder😡😡🤢🤢....its totally a wrong message and disgusting idea to kill a good character just for the sake of trps or to unite some so called couples😡😡😡......they can use vansh to unite VeeCha and he leaves somewhere or introduce a new love for him not killing him with a painful death and also a sin named commit suicide😡😡😡😡......i am very against commit suicide😡😡😡😡

this show is already ruined😆😆.....vansh lookalike can never ruin a ruin show😆😆......since you love VeeCha you don't want a lookalike or rohit back😆😉.....

i don't mind him not pairing with tina again even though i admit i want RoHina back😭😭.....i am happy at least he is on-screen...the powerful actor he is...the amazing screen presence he has....no uttaran actors has such versatile quality....infact no actors has such versatile qualities...its only a few like Ronit Roy...Harshad Chopra..Hiten Tejwani...Rajeev Khandelwal and now Rohit Khurana has such versatile acting qualities whom can make a transisition of expression through expression and eyes....😳😳...the TV industry so does Uttaran should not miss such a versatile actor name Rohit Khurana👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....thats why he attracts me so much rather than nandish😳😳😳😳😳

CryCryIt is me really think that nothing is comparable to the perfect chemistry between Rohina and Vancha.
People like the couple Veeya as it is an impossible couple, the man to see always things indeed ended.

The death of Vanch destabilizes the story, he would have been able to make so matter with the character but all the world knows that they prefer to concentrate on Tapasya in more Vanch and Vancha more became to appreciate that Tapwater and the couple Veyya thus we decide to kill him it is so easier.AngryAngryAngryClap

It is the dead man which is of use to nothing except us to show that the character of Tapasya is lower than is in hiding except when Veer can release himself from some fish which revolve around him. ( Tap and Ichcha They do not deserve him, specially ichcha which to spoil Veer baba life and that of his brother to privilege always her stupid promise who make more damages than the Tsunami.AngryAngryAngry