Father-Son Relationship....

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't understand what kind of a father Onu has....he never seems to have time for his kids and when his adolescent son is at such a age where he needs to be explained nicely as to when to shave and when not this man goes and slaps his son 😕...geez....comeon this is such a delicate issue at this age and this man is little bothered about his growing up son. poor boy😭..no wonder the daughter too made a wrong decision and got married to that troll 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eeh, you've got a point! 🤔

But the scene was too funny to think of this! 😆
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt see the part where he slaps him :S didnt the shaving cream get on his hand?:S
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

did he slapped him again?

Yes he did...but I think that Shekhar is more or less the kind of man they call a coconut, hard on the outside but soft and warm inside. I think he's rough with Anurag more or less because if he isn't, might Anu not go the wrong path? Yes he slaps a lot, but what Anurag was trying to do was the kind of thing boys WILL get slapped for -- why, that's exactly what Subodh's dad did! I think around the adoloscence age fathers get slightly paranoid for their sons because with their hormones God alone knows what they might end up doing! Also taking into account that fathers do tend to be a little more rough with their sons than they are with their daughters: it comes with wanting to make the boy 'rough and tough' and treating the girl like a delicate doll.