AR TOGETHER!!!!!! ITS GOING TO B THEM!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ammyridzKAJEN

In yesterday's episode it was clear that its going to b AR the way that  they looked at eachother, the way they knew eachothers words...

why would Cinevistaas even show AR together laghing. not only armaan but riddhima also looked into his eyes the wonderful song played i u knew that there is still something in her heart. the way she was holding the picture u could see how much she regretted her future(sid) and wanted to go bak to thoose times.

we all understand this but the CV's dont, we hav to convince them that AR r meant to bee... we still hav hope and as a AR fan im not going to stop, im always going to have hope for der reunion.

CV's rnt that cruel they"ll see there low 0.5 trps and bring bakk AR.

dont stop hoping till the heart stops beating.

Tanisha
AR forevr. LOVE U KAJEN!!

plz post such topics to keep us ARians encouraged😊
lets keep hoping for their reunion
Hey Tanisha...🤗...aaww thats such a smashing post...truly man AR are just meant to be...😃...
I really like ur effort to make such a topic, it inspires me soo much...

Thanks for yaar..

AR always & forever...🥳.....xx

AR meant  to b together n it will happen
well glad u got hope! AR forever!
plzzz remove sid\s name in bracker also. bt yeah we want AR.. they r like an epic to me 
LOVE THIS LINE "dont stop hoping till the heart stops beating" IM SOOO FIGHTING TILL THE END... ARFOREVER!!!!!!!1
AR is DMG. DMG cannot go on without a single AR scene for the whole weeK.

How can CVS destroy their creation which they themselves admit through Shilpa voice as the world's best love story. Armaan is the world's famous Ashique. How can he become like anybody else??? We want him to be unique/

We will have to keep our belief and keep fighting and let CVS know yes we still believe AR is  definitely the famous fairytale; an epic story; which can only end with the couples being together be it in life or death.
Hey Tanisha!!!

Awesome post yaar...
Vry encouraging & supportive 4 all ARians...

True AR is all the way...AR r meant 2 b together...

AR 4ever..!!!
It shall be AR in the end😳