KSG
KASH
KASU
KAJEN
Shilpa
Sukriti
Jennifer
Armaan(the character not the actor)
Ridhima(the character not the actresses)
All
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i didn't tell you my reason...well i liked AR because of kash....and i really wanted arsh to happen after the new ridhima(not jennifer but the character) ditched armaan and shilpa entered....but to tell you the truth i don't see that magic that was with AR 😊 ....either i would love it if that magic happens with arsh or AR unite..actually i truly believe that first love is the strongest and it can never happen again....gosh i am too confused just like the cvs ..lol 😆
I Love AR For Many Reasons The Fact Tht It Has KSG And Armaan In It And The Fact Tht It Started With KaSh..And Also It Has KaJen In Part Of It So I Think Its Just Not One Reason..And Ofcourse I Love AR For The Cute Hot And The Eternal Love Story Tht They Had..!!
..x
i love them because their love is cute romantic..
and realistic
Edited by vyshhhhhhhh - 13 years ago
AR means like life to me and DMG!!!
I luv AR coz of their Eternal love story.....
They r so beautiful & magical....

AR 4ever!!
😳Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
To be honest because of KSG/Armaan 😃
Originally posted by zobsheh

hey i didn't tell you my reason...well i liked AR because of kash....and i really wanted arsh to happen after the new ridhima(not jennifer but the character) ditched armaan and shilpa entered....but to tell you the truth i don't see that magic that was with AR 😊 ....either i would love it if that magic happens with arsh or AR unite..actually i truly believe that first love is the strongest and it can never happen again....gosh i am too confused just like the cvs ..lol 😆
thnku dear....atleast u think the same like me...
first love is strongest....and second love...i dont think this kind exists
i love AR because they are AR