KSG
KASH
KASU
KAJEN
Shilpa
Sukriti
Jennifer
Armaan(the character not the actor)
Ridhima(the character not the actresses)
All
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys this question was going in mind for quite some time...so i just wanted to know that why do you love AR....or why you used to love AR
i love ar coz of all the reasons............ my feelings for them never changed!!!!
Originally posted by tabbyj

i love ar coz of all the reasons............ my feelings for them never changed!!!!
thanks for replying 😊
I don't love AR for any character. I love them for their eternal feelings.
I voted for KSG cause he played Armaan's character to perfection and hence many of us fell in love with Armaan and then Ridz, as she was the character he was pursuing...Honestly, if KSG didn't play the role of Armaan, i don't think DMG would have rocked and Armaan Riddhima would have just been another ordinary couple you get in any other indian tv serial show...

I'm pretty much sure that Armaan/KSG bashers are getting ready to bash this comment soon...You can bash all you want but it won't change the truth....😊
Originally posted by ffkhan

I don't love AR for any character. I love them for their eternal feelings.
thanks for replying so...that means you love the story and journey of AR am i right   ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by zobsheh

thanks for replying so...that means you love the story and journey of AR am i right   ðŸ˜›
Yup. U r right!Tongue
KSG nd also bcz of thr eternal love
Originally posted by ranjeeta_kaur

I voted for KSG cause he played Armaan's character to perfection and hence many of us fell in love with Armaan and then Ridz, as she was the character he was pursuing...Honestly, if KSG didn't play the role of Armaan, i don't think DMG would have rocked and Armaan Riddhima would have just been another ordinary couple you get in any other indian tv serial show...

I'm pretty much sure that Armaan/KSG bashers are getting ready to bash this comment soon...You can bash all you want but it won't change the truth....😊
thanks for replying 😊 ....and yes i think none of us can imagine AR...with a different armaan....and we all know what happened to DMG when he wasn't there 😆 ....KSG played it perfectly...from a flirt to a lover boy to a devdas [....you are awesome KSG 😊
Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

KSG nd also bcz of thr eternal love
thanks for replying and yes their love story was really one of a kind 😊