Sigh! LTL is not coming back on fridays :( - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for sharing sara..
now how bad is tat!!!*grumpy face*
humari koi to baat maano yaar CV's!!!
we all are so loyal to u ....tum log bhi to kuch karo humare liye!!! 😑 ....we cant even boycott LTL...its soo good!! πŸ˜’
this is so bad. πŸ˜” whatever I watch it has to be neglected by the channel. πŸ˜’
Thanks for letting us know, Sara.
@ khushi ...

We all have tried emailing them... sending our msgs through FB and other popular sites but to no avail. CDD didnt managed to get good enough trps infact LTL was getting more trps when it used to come on fridays n that too when LTL was being dragged with supriya-mawali track. CDD has never reached to that level ..

colors happend to be among the most dumb channels ... it used to be on no 1 .. look at star plus, it has taken over NO one spot from colors, even though i dont watch any of their shows currently but i really admire their marketing strategies.

^^oh ok. this is my first time watching a show on colors.. so i duno how the channel is... well SP is no less..
.πŸ˜†
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! 😑
@ khushi - I use to email this dumb colors channel. this is the 3rd dumbest channel I've come across after Star plus and star one. I left these two channels coz they ignored my shows but looks like colors is the next dumbest channel on my list. we've all tried emailing the channel. The channel is clearly losing ratings. Zee took the 2nd spot and Colors is at the 3rd spot. I'm just fed of indian channels. whatever I watch is just ignored by channels.
What...but why??? i remember...reading a post here..that LTL will b back on Fridays after CDD goes off ....😭 this is not fair...the show is consistently in TOP 10 n the channel itself is so biased against it...😭😭😭
Originally posted by khushix

cant we like request.. email the channel or sumthing?.. they might consider seeing fan requests.. hmm..
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭cant we do anything.............ltl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the slot once gone is gone forever.. as the reality shows will be waiting in queue for this slot on fri and sat..channel should learn to consider the viewers opinion..