Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet in maan house reason

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys what do u guys think why will geet shift to maan house

i think fro present scene whee  pinky dad(sorry dont know the name) will call for doctor like he said and they will know abt geet pregnancy

so maybe they would tell her to leave the house i dont know cause uncle is very sweet and he wont be rude but still dont know why i think this would happen

plus i think dadi maan mom will tell geet to stay in their house or maan house as she saw that geet has lost her job and she wanted to help her

maan is already in denial mode dont know if he would let geet in her house sweetly

hope to see cute mannet moments in house hats of to creative for showing geet first in hoshiyar pur with maan behind  geet land then the office track and now ghar thak bath pahuch gayi soon she will be maans heart too forever😳😳😳
Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latifa_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

actually i didn't they separate so soon, but it was necessary as Geet is pregnant and started fainting again. It should come in front of everybody but how. Yah, they both have ego prob. Therefore, Geet will not tell Maan to take her back and Maan will not call her back but will have day dream all the time. So Dadima will make Geet Maan's home sec or care taker of that guest house so that they come together again.