Screenplay writer, the real hero..........

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I wish like hugging the story writer. I mean there has been many good looking couples in different tv soaps. But I think since Geet has been in Delhi each episode has been cute and interesting which has never happened with any other serials. Stopped watching DMG ages ago, even that was not as interesting as this inspite of having good looking people. MJHT was watchable initially but stopped seeing it since Nupur's death, again even when it was interesting in the beginning it was nowhere near Geet and it was more because of the actors that I was seeing it. I think DMG and MJHT should learn from Geet. Kuddos to the story writer and director.............
Totally agree with you about the screen play writer.....

While we are all swooning about Maan (tho understandably soWink) , and other actors 

the actual hero worth saluting is the story writer and CV's who keep us on our toes and give, us such enjoyable episodes one after... hats off to them !!

VJ
the writers on this show know how to keep fans on the edge of thier seats...unpredictable and unique twists and surprises...plus dialouges and casting is spot on!!! Kudos to them.!!!
i agree with u abt story writer she had done a good and great jobClap
but the story is interesting from the begining onwards i mean from very 1 sceenEmbarrassed
but i agree maneet interactions and chemisty between them in delhi is really good and accepted by many people Big smile

and also i think some of the credit goes to dhrasti and gurumeet as they are doing fab job and great acting as they gave life to those characterThumbs UpClap