Krishna's reconsideration mode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Fatima, CV's have made Krish a mere puppet in the hands of SS & Prats............

CV's has prtrayed him as  Krishna Bhaiya, the famous, well known goon of Allahabad .............so he has to be somewhat cunning...................

Why is it that when SS , Amma or Shakti try to brain -wash him at times , he became thoughtful............... He easily gets influenced by any body................

You are right that Krishna is missing who can take his own decisions very well..............

Originally posted by anu-s

Fatima, CV's have made Krish a mere puppet in the hands of SS & Prats............

CV's has prtrayed him as  Krishna Bhaiya, the famous, well known goon of Allahabad .............so he has to be somewhat cunning...................

Why is it that when SS , Amma or Shakti try to brain -wash him at times , he became thoughtful............... He easily gets influenced by any body................

You are right that Krishna is missing who can take his own decisions very well..............

and this change comes so abruptly in a matter of few minutues yara i hate to see such scenes where he is being treated by ss and family even by prats like a puppit who cant walk who cant understand who cant think who cant fugureout things properly and these family members have been taking him for granted uncluding prats.
Even Krishna was puppet in the hands of Angad...............Angad was behaving as dudh ka dhula in front of Krishna every time & behind Krish's back he was busy kidnapping Prats & doing all the nasty things like writing names on the wall etc..............

Even Tunna & Chandu 's statements also influences him to some extent....................

CV's why you are making Krishna as so Dumb......................Pls make him a man of substance.................who has his own perspective to see & deal with the things.....................
Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anu-s

Even Krishna was puppet in the hands of Angad...............Angad was behaving as dudh ka dhula in front of Krishna every time & behind Krish's back he was busy kidnapping Prats & doing all the nasty things like writing names on the wall etc..............

Even Tunna & Chandu 's statements also influences him to some extent....................

CV's why you are making Krishna as so Dumb......................Pls make him a man of substance.................who has his own perspective to see & deal with the things.....................

such main yara its hightime to rbing some change in him i dont want him to act like dumbs infront of everyone everytime. ammaji keep washing his brain and he cant understand in this way she will get him married and he will be like

hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mairay sath kuch hoa kia😉
hats off 2 arhaan behl for betutifully potraying krishna character so realistic and natural , as a viewer i think tat

all the feelings ,emotions,sorrownes,revoling in krishna mind was beautifully depicted by arhaan

arhaan has done such a wonderful job in portraying krishna character so real and natural . i think tat even if krishna is sad or feeling isolated as a viewers my heart also felt sad even though its s a fiction serial but i cant see both prats and krish 2 feel sad

same is the case of pooja gor she has done fabulace job in portraying pratigya character . all the emotions , humilated by others and strong ness scenes of pratigya character are beutifully depicted by pooja gor.

hats of 2 pearl greay for selecting such a wonderful and excellent actors for the role of pratigya and krishna

pratigya serial rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Originally posted by na9na

hats off 2 arhaan behl for betutifully potraying krishna character so realistic and natural , as a viewer i think tat

all the feelings ,emotions,sorrownes,revoling in krishna mind was beautifully depicted by arhaan

arhaan has done such a wonderful job in portraying krishna character so real and natural . i think tat even if krishna is sad or feeling isolated as a viewers my heart also felt sad even though its s a fiction serial but i cant see both prats and krish 2 feel sad

same is the case of pooja gor she has done fabulace job in portraying pratigya character . all the emotions , humilated by others and strong ness scenes of pratigya character are beutifully depicted by pooja gor.

hats of 2 pearl greay for selecting such a wonderful and excellent actors for the role of pratigya and krishna

pratigya serial rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

as far as Arhana as an actori si concerned i fully agree with u but when it comes to pooja's acting skills i wont agree with you she is gud at times but not perfect all the time.

Arhana as an actory has done fab job job he has doen somthing which was so -ve and tough as well :)