GoHam VM Gallery: Special VM Pg#20 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful job enjoyed it thanks for that it gives us hope for gopi
Originally posted by fanbidaai

wonderful job enjoyed it thanks for that it gives us hope for gopi

thanx for liking dear...
finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the long waited vm is here!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers sadhli....great work. honestly. u did a great job.
really like the song as well and of course gohem!!!
jus watched it and wht a combination of scenes and the vocals of song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to go gohem!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for this lovely Gopi and Ahem video that was my favourite song.This song was usually played in Kasam Se when Jai and Bani used to have their romantic moments. Your song brought back old memories. The song was correctly put with all the vidoes what a great job to collaborate all this and make it a beautiful video well done great job tellyaddict. I was losing hopes for Gopi and Ahem's romance to ever come true but this video made me realize they do have great chemistry it is only in the hands of thecreatives to makeithappen. They should watch your video to help them how to create a great episode for us. Wow what a fantastic job the best video I have ever seen combination of scenes and also the music. The music and the video worked well together thank you for this lovely video once again.Now when this show is miserable I will watch the video to remind me that better days will come soon. Thanks once again great job.😊

i agree yaar that song everytime im hearing i remember Jai and Bani one of my fav Jodi love them and i remember also old memories back and Sadhil nice work just love keep it up and make more video MV well be waithing for ur next VM:) 👏

Love Leena 😉
sadhli, i really like this song. never heard this song before but its sooo relaxing and nice. thnx for tht.
Originally posted by bharat9

sadhli, i really like this song. never heard this song before but its sooo relaxing and nice. thnx for tht.

thanx a lot rimi.
I was nt satisfied with the ending, bt hope its ok.
it was nice seeing all the gohem scenes and the scene where they first show ahem's eyes when hes moving the dupatta from his face
omg.. to die for!
Originally posted by addicted2dramas

it was nice seeing all the gohem scenes and the scene where they first show ahem's eyes when hes moving the dupatta from his face
omg.. to die for!

those eyes, hehehe thats y added that scene.
Thanx 4 liking
gr8 job ⭐️👍🏼 i loved it ❤️