Rakt Sambandh

RS Written Update - 07/19/10

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woaah!! I thought that was supposed to be a dream. So he actually committed suicide!! what a way to kill a party πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update.πŸ˜ƒ
imagine-addict thumbnail
OKAY...just finished watching the episode...and i'm glad you did the updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cos i would've been bored out of my skull trying to write this one.πŸ₯±

Good first episode waise. I loved all the sisters. I can't pick a favourite yet but they all seem nice. out of the Jijoos...the eldestπŸ€“ is definitely the best.

Okay now my turn to be a little insensitive...Did the father just commit suicide in a wedding hall???🀒 the place looks too posh to be their home. The management will probably charge extra.πŸ˜†
And how did the father manage to hoist himself up to high??πŸ˜• i mean i couldnt see a chair or anything lying on the ground and besides...even with a chair as hoist...hes too high to have comitted suicide. Definitely murder me thinks.

I knew what was coming but  still couldnt stop laughing at the perfectly choreographed run up the stairs by the family...and how one side of the guests turn back first and then the next side...alll together now.🀣

Oh and did any one else get from the precap that the 3rd Brother in Law might be involved???

Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

loved the way they introduced the couples

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

OKAY...just finished watching the episode...and i'm glad you did the updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cos i would've been bored out of my skull trying to write this one.πŸ₯±

Good first episode waise. I loved all the sisters. I can't pick a favourite yet but they all seem nice. out of the Jijoos...the eldestπŸ€“ is definitely the best.

Okay now my turn to be a little insensitive...Did the father just commit suicide in a wedding hall???🀒 the place looks too posh to be their home. The management will probably charge extra.πŸ˜†
And how did the father manage to hoist himself up to high??πŸ˜• i mean i couldnt see a chair or anything lying on the ground and besides...even with a chair as hoist...hes too high to have comitted suicide. Definitely murder me thinks.

I knew what was coming but  still couldnt stop laughing at the perfectly choreographed run up the stairs by the family...and how one side of the guests turn back first and then the next side...alll together now.🀣

Oh and did any one else get from the precap that the 3rd Brother in Law might be involved???

The LIP, Abs! The LIP! We shouls follow her for the fathers Murder!
imagine-addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

The LIP, Abs! The LIP! We shouls follow her for the fathers Murder!

But joooo...how can the LIP be involved in the murder??? she was stopped from doing anything by some dark dude (notice the hands and then in todays episode lets try to figure out who needs  male fairness cream πŸ˜† )
SKMFEO thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol! No problem dude, I got your back! *secretive nod* Waise bhi I kinda like the first episode and enjoyed watching it so it was no trouble at all.. πŸ˜ƒ

Really? I sort of liked all of them so far - I know I won't like Rohit, the third sister's husband because he's going to be a severe MCP but other than that I really liked all the other couples. So far. πŸ˜†

LMAO! They didn't tell us enough to know whether it's a house or a wedding hall. I mean did you SEE Yuvraj's "home"?! Agar woh ghar ho sakta hai toh ye bhi ghar ho sakta hai I think.. 🀣

If you think it's murder, then the same logic applies - how would someone be able to hoist dead weight up that high? And if he was alive, wouldn't bringing this high up have been a challenge due to all the struggle? πŸ€”

I knew what was coming but  still couldnt stop laughing at the perfectly choreographed run up the stairs by the family...and how one side of the guests turn back first and then the next side...alll together now.ROFL

I think a teleprompter was involved! I refuse to believe that such perfect synchronization was involved naturally! *goes searching for the mysterious teleprompter at the wedding*

I don't know about involved - he just seemed detached/annoyed to me. But I'll have to re-watch it to really know..

sizezeroaddict thumbnail

But joooo...how can the LIP be involved in the murder??? she was stopped from doing anything by some dark dude (notice the hands and then in todays episode lets try to figure out who needs  male fairness cream πŸ˜† )

Oooo yea! That Man in Dark! πŸ˜• And male fairness cream goes to that dark chamdi walaa guy!πŸ˜†

And I just noticed, you are now a IF dazzler!!πŸ˜ƒ Congrats Abs!!πŸ‘

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago