•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Why do I feel that choti maa's curse will come true in form of khushi and tammy.... it is evident that tammy is not happy for khushi at least at this moment.... and tomorrow's precap shows that kaver will say something about tammy's dark color.... why might also become cause of a problem coz kaushi is present.... so i have a feeling that choti maa's curse may come true..... as i honestly dont believe that ragini is strong enough to handle the situation well.

Could be possible, but the curse already showed its effect during the Sadhna-Ragini rift track.

but i dont think that was enough...... if they show same sadhna ragini love and understanding then there is nothing new in the story.... so i think khushi and tamanna will share a different relationship

if that's the case then seriously what is the point of bidaai.....

the whole soul and theme of the show will get messed up...Bidaai was always about two beautiful sisters who despite their differences were still strong and had an eternal bond for each other.

Now they wanna show Khushi and Tamanna having issues from this age...seriously it's just becoming like all those other soaps on at the minute...utter bakwas in my opinion
I hav a feelin tht tammy will b negative lik ambika
Originally posted by nazmobile

if that's the case then seriously what is the point of bidaai.....

the whole soul and theme of the show will get messed up...Bidaai was always about two beautiful sisters who despite their differences were still strong and had an eternal bond for each other.

Now they wanna show Khushi and Tamanna having issues from this age...seriously it's just becoming like all those other soaps on at the minute...utter bakwas in my opinion
Khushi and Tamanna will learn from their real life experiences..