Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG maybe maan n geet MARRY secretly

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

From the article we all know that geet is gna move in with maan 😳😳😳
(maybe cuz she doesnt wana stay wiv pinky n dad cuz of pregnancy or wotever)

But anywaz gtin back to topic...i fink when maan finds out bout geets pregnancy he will marry her for the sake of her izzat (n cuz he loves her but he myt not directyl tell her this)

He myt just do quick weddin n myt not even tell dadi..dev or naintara since maan is not close to his family n does wotever he wants
Geet will now feel that she has finally moved on BUT then she will come to know that dev is maan's brother n then ...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a better n interesting becuase i fink its hard to imagin geet marrying maan after knowing that he is devs bruv...isnt??? If the story goes like this then boiii its gna be amazing 2 watch 😛😛😛

Miss Amazing x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lody thumbnail
god am going cruzy maneet and every one going cruzy but i lovet alot and hope to be hapend for real
roop3 thumbnail
Hmmm good prediction.. i agree with you i think that would be better that they marry each other before knowing the truth atleast theres no separation and our maneet lovers hearts wount be broken so as maneets too. It would be interesting to watch though will just have to wait and see what the cvs have in store for us! 😊
missamazing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lody

god am going cruzy maneet and every one going cruzy but i lovet alot and hope to be hapend for real

tell me bout it -  sab paagal ho gai haiii 😆😆😆

Miss Amazing x
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi, can i get a link to that article ??
where is it??

thx naina
missamazing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roop3

Hmmm good prediction.. i agree with you i think that would be better that they marry each other before knowing the truth atleast theres no separation and our maneet lovers hearts wount be broken so as maneets too. It would be interesting to watch though will just have to wait and see what the cvs have in store for us! 😊

yeh dats wot i dnt wana c - maan n geet's separation...atlest if they married n argue they still gna be 2gther 😛😛😛
the cvs r so unpredictble 😆😆😆

Miss Amazing x
missamazing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nanatoteja

hi, can i get a link to that article ??
where is it??

thx naina

Hi naina

here is the link to the article:

Enjoy

Miss Amazing x
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thx miss amazing i found it xx

um i think that uncle+pinky find out bout pregnancy and kick her out xx then maan helps her.....
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sounds good but I want Maaneet to get married just because they luv each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together....not because of some societal pressure
missamazing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

sounds good but I want Maaneet to get married just because they luv each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together....not because of some societal pressure

Maan probably marrys geet cuz he does love her (but he myt not say it) but at the same tym wants to save her izzat, which itself proves his love 4 her 😛😛😛

Maan n Geet 😍😍😍

Miss Amazing x