Aman the matchmaker

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i love kriya, once the kidnapping is revealed krishna will be shocked,  but will he?????

Aman will say to krishna i was kidnapped for one night nothing happened to me, but why is it when a girl is kidnapped that everyone persumes she has been raped. Is that how much you know about your wife.. hopefully he will bring them back together
ye hui na baat! it will be gr8 if Krishna understands this and the lawyer becomes a good frnd of Kriya...
I hope you are right and Krishna tries to understand prats pain instead of attacking her for hiding the kidnapping incident from  him, aman could help Krishna by becoming his friends, as we all know how  much he listens to his friends.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dkmystery

ye hui na baat! it will be gr8 if Krishna understands this and the lawyer becomes a good frnd of Kriya...
i hope so too as i dont want kriya to break up temp or permanetly ..
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i hope so too as i dont want kriya to break up temp or permanetly ..

yeah! n I don't think any1 in this forum would too if they are the true fans of the show ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by dkmystery

yeah! n I don't think any1 in this forum would too if they are the true fans of the show ๐Ÿ˜Š
for the big twist it might be komol and adarsh especially if he goes to jail.   Komol will blame krishna and pratigya for ruining her life. 

for the big twist it might be komol and adarsh especially if he goes to jail.   Komol will blame krishna and pratigya for ruining her life. 

wow! never thought of that... but maybe Aman might prove that it was an accident or if Kunal comes bk then Angad will be alive and hence no crime done! ๐Ÿ˜‰

i love kriya, once the kidnapping is revealed krishna will be shocked,  but will he?????

Aman will say to krishna i was kidnapped for one night nothing happened to me, but why is it when a girl is kidnapped that everyone persumes she has been raped. Is that how much you know about your wife.. hopefully he will bring them back together
i think if he is cuming out of the police station he must have secured himself in sum way,the man is here to set them right ,he might jus be trying to trap them in their own game and u may be rite he may compare this kidnaping to that of prats and get shakti and gang equally punished, maybe his family will cum to light now as sumone equally or mre powerful than ssingh๐Ÿ˜† who knos he mght find angad tied and kidnapped there by ssingh and gang
Edited by gees - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gees

i think if he is cuming out of the police station he must have secured himself in sum way,the man is here to set them right ,he might jus be trying to trap them in their own game and u may be rite he may compare this kidnaping to that of prats and get shakti and gang equally punished, maybe his family will cum to light now as sumone equally or mre powerful than ssingh๐Ÿ˜† who knos he mght find angad tied and kidnapped there by ssingh and gang
Hey gees the cvs might be pulling their hair out by now as i am sure we predict and they have to re write the plot again  but better... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
it would be good if that happens i would like to see shakti in jail until baby arrives plseeeee