Hello hai ji to all Maanetians - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@Heena............welcome to the maania...n maanet madness...!! 😛 n totally agree...todays epi just rocked.......i cant wait to see the re-repeat at 1.30 now...
Originally posted by robbieluvr

You're right Heena, the episode was great today. BTW i'm Iman and welcome to the forum!
hi iman... 😊
Hi Heena, Mahi here, I was also mostly a silent member but Maaneet nay meri chuppi ko tor diya hai and now what I mostly do is talk...welcome girl and hoping to have lots of convos with u
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Heena............welcome to the maania...n maanet madness...!! 😛 n totally agree...todays epi just rocked.......i cant wait to see the re-repeat at 1.30 now...
hey armu4eva... srry don't know ur name and yup glad to be a part of maaneet madness! and i knw what u mean by watch re-repeats after re-repeats... the epi's here in the US are a week behind...so i watch it when it comes on here too and then at least 2-3 times on youtube.. 😆😆😆
Originally posted by mahi0809

Hi Heena, Mahi here, I was also mostly a silent member but Maaneet nay meri chuppi ko tor diya hai and now what I mostly do is talk...welcome girl and hoping to have lots of convos with u
Hey Mahi...😉 Maaneet is just that magical that you can't keep quiet.. my cheeks are hurting now from smiling so much whenever i see them or think about them 😳😆😳😆😉