Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yess...............smrits n nitu dis is d mix i ws talikn abt earlier..it ws my very frst mix...n mannnnnnnnnnnnn it ansolutely rox my soul......
will edit n discuss dis later..
 n sure natzzz will nt post..lol.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG how did i miss this post before now???? 😲 

Ok, adding my soulmate-ish vm, it just HAS to be nitz's tumse hi mix. ☺️ It was the first mix i saw on AY that made me feel their love and their journey. In fact, i think it was this mix that made me start to love AY. It's my fav ever mix not just by Nitz but by anyone on any couple on any song. It just screams soulmates.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkMElSo3jo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by DulceAmor - 13 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cozzzzzzzzzzzzzz wen i look at my life hpow the pieces fall into plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace it just wouldnt rhyme without youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu when i see how my path seem to end up before your face the state of my heart the place where we areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee was writtten in the staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars😍😍😍
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg😍😍
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this while bhaggu has been writing our storrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry maktubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb😍😍
omg limbu limbu limbu meri limbu limbu limbudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i love you i misssssssssssssssssssssssss u i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u so damned muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh meri limbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😍😍😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWOzTeuG_EM[/YOUTUBE]

This is another one of my fav. mix!☺️ On their beautiful nok-jhoks!☺️ And OMG! I just realized that Anu started it with their first meet!☺️😍😍

This line is sooo AYish!!

"Can't live with or without hum tum!"

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!☺️☺️☺️ And I love the lyrics of uniform hug...which I don't know just tells in a way that they fight because they love each other...like ashi said in that magnetic lovers scene that whenever we are together, we get attracted like magnets...thats why we fight so much to avoid...and trying to repeal each other's magnetic force! 🤣☺️☺️

Hahaha I love this mix!☺️😳😳

AY are soo different and soo beautiful! They are everything...I love them!☺️🤗