SOULMATES : reliving moments..

Posted: 13 years ago
k guys .. here I am..making a post on this forum after SOOO LONG .. gosh getting all emotional .. n huggying everybody first .. 🤗

since I m at a major loss as to how to describe the word SOULMATE or the feeling behind this word .. atleast for me, its something only felt..n not described..jus like ur soul..is something tht rests within u..u can feel at..but u cant show it to the world..can u?? 😳

soo..in this post..lets jus basically describe ALL of those wonderful mixes ever made on AY .. that make us wanna relive all those moments once again..n via that .. make us feel this word SOULMATES soo absolutely n completely ..   😍

I wud start wit my most fav VM .. ofcourse made by nitzie .. in which v can actually SEE the them traversing thru their journey .. meeting each other .. completing their circle of LIFE ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTR65HRGCXU[/YOUTUBE]

to all the newbies - u wud find all the VMs in sum page of the AYLS..listed together .. so u wud kno wher to look for them! 😛

keep rocking guys .. n HAPPY AY MONTH to ALL 🤗Edited by mads - 13 years ago
madooooooooo....loveeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗

shit u shocked me with the mix u choose...its tumse hi INSTRUMENTAL...oh freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....two ays back only i happened to catch up jab we met ka end and i had this hyper urge to come see this instrumental mix but fir i forgot...shit and u started off with thisssssssssssssssssssssssss...oh freak i love youuuuuu🤗🤗

here embedded linkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTR65HRGCXU[/YOUTUBE]

Runninggggggggg to live it...wld be back but i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu love you love you for thissssssssss🤗🤗🤗

OMG Madssssssssss i just love you for thisssssssss............. okie here is my SOULMATISH VM made by nizzie........

WOH PEHLI BAR
Edited by loveashi - 13 years ago
OH FREAK NAPS STARTED THIS MIX WITH

ASHI YUVI....MEANT TO BE........which means they are written...MAKTUB.....oh freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...i guess even this dobi didn't know what she wrote then or why or maybe she knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she just didnt knew she in a way making a maktubishhhhhhhhhhhhh mix....OH FREAK OH FREAK

and i dunnoooooooooooooooo what am feeling after watching thissssssssssssssssssss but everyone...see feel and discover this one thing....jab yamini thingy happend and jab bet ka truth was outttttt.in dono moments main same music plays but therer  no words to the music..and end main when they finallly say ittttttttttttttttttttt once and for allllllllllllllllllllllllll...tab bhi EXACTLY same music came which came in those two moments of disillusionment and this time aroundddddd that same music had wordssssssss.....say u r mine something something....what words were they doesn't matter but it had wordssssssssssssssss....and i dunnooooooooooooooooo OMG OMG this is so dmaned bridaishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the moments when they got disillusioned us moments pe ho music came that same music came when their etenrity manifested when Maktub happend when they knew ki all this while bhaggu was writing their story.....that same music of DISILLUSIONMET came and in that moment it got converted into the music of their ETERNITY omg omgggggggggggggggggggggggg u know what does it symbollizes intoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???

It symbolizes into Bridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cohellooooooooooooooo says in it ki u would come face to face with your soulmate when you are ready to risk disappointment defeat disillusionment and inspite of all of this you never loose faith you just keep loooking for loveeeeeeeeeeeee and if u can do that end main u wld TRIUMPHHHHHHHHH...and thats EXACTLY what just happened...their disillusionments turnd into thir triumphs coz they never stoppd believinggggggggg they never stopped having faith they never stopped hoping dremaing love OMGGG...naps is nutssssssssss she is jsut nustssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss anjane mains he ends up showing just I DUNNO WHAT via this same music thingy she litrallly showed their scars turning into starssssssssss

OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMG am just feelinggggggggggggggggggggggggg aaaaaah I DUNNO
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwww............maddddooooooooooooooooooooo..wat have u done reee....ab main so nahi paungi.....have gone in a permanant daze.......omgggggggggg...i love nitu ke mixes....n ders dis 1 dat is very maktubishhhhhh......
will ppost dat..smrits posted it in AYLS.........
awwww huggiessssssssssssssssssss🤗
@debs....which mix u talking abt...post here...and omg u watching mixes...woooow....is this ur first ay mix...what a way t start off the mix journeeeeeeeeeeeeey

@tanu....omg i had almost forgotten abt that mix by naaaaaaaaaaps...omg omg omg what an unsual choice....i saw it that day only felll in love with the songggggggggggggggg alll over again but heck make me discover the soulmatish thing in the mixxxxxxx...i can fele the song definitly specially the emphasis on "woh pahli baar jab hum mile haathon main haaht jab hum chale"......but u express thissssssssssssss....till then am thinking of my soulmatish mix....my heart willl go on OBVIOUSLY i mean thats damn OBVIOUS so i guess am not even bringing it in here....uske alawa let me find outtttttt😍
Oh man what post! You know there are soo many mixes that I couldn't reply to because I fall short of words...but i guess it was meant for this month...this topic!☺️😳

I have soo many mixes that i love...i don't know what my soulmate-ish mix is...but my fav. song is jab koi baat bigad jaye...and ashi made beautiful mix on this song...i would love to talk about this mix first☺️😳 I mean jab koi baat is the song that is soo beautiful...i just love it soo much...probably my all time fav. song☺️😳 And i love you ashi for making mix on it!☺️🤗 And i think we hadn't even talked about this song...and this mix had been a beautiful suprise for me☺️😳 LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!🤗🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlfRX1X6Uxs[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know there is just soo freaking much to talk about this mix...the best being that ashi used mostly season 2 moments...I don't know but its making it all the more beautiful...and you know I am feeling as if this song is soo apt. for the current elections phase...except their voice is unreachable, yet somewhere they can hear each other!

"chandni jab tak raat, deta hain har koi saath...tum magar andhero mein, naa chodna mera haath"

^^I just feel that yuvi is trying to scream this to ashi but he is unable to voice out because he is feeling that she is unreachable! I don't know...just felt this right now but its soo freaking beautiful!😳

And ashi somewhere hears it too and she is there by him...although she is making him stand up himself by being against him, she is still there beside him to make him rise and fight his battles!😳 Ashi infact isn't making him rise...she is provoking him to rise himself...giving him this strength and courage to rise himself...but without taking any support...and when he is taking yucky's support and turning like him, its hurting ashi soo much! 🥺 I don't know but isn't this soo freaking beautiful?😳😳

I don't even know what I am talking but i just love this song and this mix soo much!☺️😳 And although ashi didn't use this stanza:

"Dil ko mere hua yakeen, hum pehle bhi mile kahin...
Silsila yeh sadiyo ka, koi aaj ki baat nahi...!"

But i can soo visualize AY on it☺️ Farewell dance for ashi...and common room dance for yuvi!☺️😍😍

I don't know but i just love u ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for the mix on this song!🤗🤗🤗
Okie this is another mix that I adore...its not on Ashi-Yuvi...its on Ashi-MP-Vrinda...but seriously its beautiful mix and i have to add that in here!😳😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwjgG9KGik[/YOUTUBE]

I mean its soo beautiful yaar! Words nahi nikalte aise mixes ke liye! ☺️😳 I especially loved the way ashi ended it..."The most beautiful discovery that true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart!"

That is soo true...and this also goes for Ashi-Yuvi, and Yuvi-Sid-Nakul...!!! I love this mix ashiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗 I love this song and when i am totally Ashi-MP-Vrinda-ish...i go and see this mix...i don't see MP's farewell because i always end up crying...I love this mix...makes me feel blessed to have friends in my life!☺️🤗🤗

Totally love and adore this mix!☺️😳😳
I saw this mix after ages...and felt like crying with it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpyn7k0Y-AM[/YOUTUBE]

In hearing and discovering all other beautiful RBD songs, I totally forgot about this one and today after hearing it after ages, I just feel like crying and thinking AY's bet phase on this one!! 🥺😳

I am actually loving this mix that I made now than before...i think that FYH scene don't fall into the place but well tab utne scenes nahi the for me I think...but whatever I loved everything before it!☺️😳😳

My fav. part is...

"Please hold my hand love, my hope will come back again...
say that you love me and you're not the one to blame...
atleast for this one sec, I'll believe that your words are true...!"

I just love it soo freaking much and I can see them both singing this to each other! For yuvi, its pretty obvious so why...but even for ashi...because somewhere she was losing her faith and voice herself...losing her hope!! Like somewhere she was feeling that mayb she is not worth loving before she met yuvi(although its not true)... and she was like craving for yuvi to tell her that it was not you...you're not the one to blameeee!! I don't know how to explain this! Perhaps loons can!😳

I don't know but I love this song and especially this part!😳😳☺️
Posting another AY mix:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkVD1-a3vk8[/YOUTUBE]

This is my most fav. mix by meri limbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!🤗🤗 (Oh man I miss her soo much! 😔)

Its totally totally totally totally Maktub-ish song and Maktub-ish mix!☺️☺️😳 Wait lemme see this mix and will edit this post!😳Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago