July 19, 2010 Written Update- Sid's PROOF!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Krutika for the update....
todays episode was very touching specially now that it is finally confirmed that vansh is dead...
Veer's pain n grief was really unbearable to watch...had tears in my eyes..

Sids proof is another attempt to raise the viewer'shopes...end result will be nothing..as sid is the most ineffective person as far as getting results is concerned...he is a failure...so dont expect much...
arrey did anybody notice in todays episode when tapasya came home she did not have the red stole (which originally belonged to ichcha) with her...has she left at the murder site..??.....to be found by the police .........n will later give a hint to veer that taps was at that place too....... as he will remember taking ichcha's stole from the restaurant ........n later was carried by taps while leaving the house......

.overall a very depressing episode
thanks a lot for the update...

plus, yes, i too noticed that Tappu returned back to the Thakur household sans her dupatta......

plus, did anyone notice the photo that fell in Ammu's room due to the wind? it was a wedding photograph of Vansh and Ichcha, where both of them were smiling very genuniely and happily......and he probably had his hand on her shoulder.....my doubt is when did Vansh become so obliging to give such a happy pose with Ichcha....if i remember correctly Vansh had finished the wedding rituals like a robot...sans any feelings/emotions/smiles...... so how did the CVs manage to get this pose....where he is smiling with such a wide grin....and so affectionately??

and i know, legally the evidence with Sid is of no use...but at least this can help Veer throw this wife of his in dustbin and start afresh with Ichcha? even Jogi Thakur will never forgive Tappu for what she has done...if the truth is revealed with recordings and videos in the possession of Sid.......then, that would, hopefully (sigh) be the end of Tappu's evildoings ....... now, toh i really want her to commit suicide...dont know why...am i being too harsh? i am not a supporter of suicides...but still, i want her to realise that she was wrong and her evil deeds have reached a stage, from where, she cant come back...i.e. take a U-turn....either she commits suicide or goes mad ending into an asylum (this seems to be better option...isnt it?)
sid is himself  a proof for taps black deeds ...and now he has the convo recorded ...
now sid will further blackmail taps ....👏
horror day and nights have begun for tappu 😆
If thats the case of Taps returning w/o the dupatta, I'm sure that it will come out later... Ichcha will then remember forgetting it at the resteraunt. And at once she'll blame Veer for Vansh's death, since she knows he was at the resteraunt with her. And conveniently enough, no one will believe Veer! :(
but why did Tappu have to use a second hand dupatta .. that of Ichcha...didnt she have anything of her own to go with that white and red suit of hers?
plus, how did she come back to her father's home from that PUrana Quila...obviously she would have boarded some auto/taxi.....then didnt the taxi driver feel surprised on seeing the blood on her face and neck....plus, what about the security guards standing at the entrance gate of Jogi Thakur's haveli's gates? even they didnt notice anything....that she had to just escape from the sight of the servant in the mansion and her mami.....what about the rest of the people, she came across on her way to her room from the Quila.....all of them were blind or blindfolded? that nobody asked her ... gave her a surprised look.....that she discovers her horrifying look with all those blood marks only in the mirror of her bathroom? strange....
Originally posted by regalla

thanks a lot for the update...

plus, yes, i too noticed that Tappu returned back to the Thakur household sans her dupatta......

plus, did anyone notice the photo that fell in Ammu's room due to the wind? it was a wedding photograph of Vansh and Ichcha, where both of them were smiling very genuniely and happily......and he probably had his hand on her shoulder.....my doubt is when did Vansh become so obliging to give such a happy pose with Ichcha....if i remember correctly Vansh had finished the wedding rituals like a robot...sans any feelings/emotions/smiles...... so how did the CVs manage to get this pose....where he is smiling with such a wide grin....and so affectionately??

😆 I know I was thinking of the same thing yesterday when they showed the photo Vansh was so pissed off with everything on that day Even in the car he wasn't happy But these CVs can do anything They can get any photo in any pose whenever they want Like how Taps got Veer-Ichcha's well-framed photos 😆 And I hope Taps has left her Stole at the murder site But again Veer will have to use his brains here else 🤢
And how on earth did Taps and Sid get back to their places That looks such an isolated place They should have continued the episode from there 😡 Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by divy609

😆 I know I was thinking of the same thing yesterday when they showed the photo Vansh was so pissed off with everything on that day Even in the car he wasn't happy But these CVs can do anything They can get any photo in any pose whenever they want Like how Taps got Veer-Ichcha's well-framed photos 😆 And I hope Taps has left her Stole at the murder site But again Veer will have to use his brains here else 🤢
And how on earth did Taps and Sid get back to their places That looks such an isolated place They should have continued the episode from there 😡

even i had the same doubt....ki how did they come back from such an isolated place.......then i thought there might be two options - since it was very hard to find an auto/taxi at that Purana Quila (a secluded place), they might have called radio taxis over phone...ha ha.. 😛 and the second one, that seemed more convincing to me was that Sid and Taps might have run a race of some 5-6 kms. to reach the main road, and from there Sid might have boarded a vehicle and Taps Darling, it seems came running till her home....because nobody confronted or told her about the blood marks on her face.....otherwise Taxi Driver usse iss haal mein dekh ke darta zaroor.....

plus, you are right, CVs ne yeh photo bhi baki incidents ki tarah daal dia...assuming that we dont have any brains..... 😕 nahin...toh..their biggest blooper so far (as far as photographs were concerned) was the one when Vansh on his wedding's first night confronted Ichcha with so many enlarged and framed photographs of her engagement with Veer.........just imagine, he was completely unaware of all that during his baraat, and on coming back from the marriage, he found a small snap in Veer's wallet, and then, gets many enlarged copies of the same hanged on his wall, all in a matter of few minutes/seconds.....strange are the ways of the CVs or may i should say Uttaran........ dont apply your brains....just go with the flow....
Im just amazed at these cvs😆 i think tapu is gonna land in some big trouble here and these cvs😆 i dont know how on earth this sid and poor tapu got back home with blood marks everywhere!🤣
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

sid cant use this in court! cos technically sh didnt do anything lawfully wrong. i just hate when shows dont use legal rules properly!😡
i can undertsnd...now u know my situation when the tv shows show 10 million medical bloopers in each and every fricking show...no research whatsoever and outright foolishness in name of medical procedures...