I thnk Maan will ask Geet to stay because - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ccolkat

Pratii!!!!  How are you hon?! Yes, I agree with you. I think she will be in a bad state and on the streets but too proud to be at Pinky's so he will feel responsible and come to the rescue again- oooh cannot wait. Also, afterwards (and I know I'm jumping way way ahead), there will be rumours about the pregnancy as she will be living in his house so he will have to do something about that too......?

Hey Shru...finally we are discussing again on IF.... 😊 yes even i do thnk that the rumors of pregnancy will eventually tie them together in matrimony!ofcourse, with a lot of twists and cajoling from dadi and all..

what if dadi do something to make geet live in the out house so that maan shift o kurana houe

what if dadi force maan to make geet live in the out house
maybe she'll leave thinking i can't live here..i'll be a burden! Then she'll faint and maan's car happens to stop there and he takes her to his house b/c it's "closer"...hint...hint...he just wants to spend time with her and apologize once she awakes! He'll tell her to come back and she'll say no and he'll tell her to stay here till she finds a new job...i don't just a prediction! I'll stop guessing b/c CVs always make twists so unique and unpredictable!!! But still love playing the guessing game!
Originally posted by esha

Exactly my thoughts..............so much so for Maan wanting to stay away from Geet ..............and even I am wondering how will Geet agree to this whole live in thing when one night on the office couch made her so nervous

exactly eh..how will she actually be comfortable in living with him. Especially after when they got locked in.
actually stoped thinking!!! just waiting to see them togather..in that outhouse!!
Originally posted by sweet coco

maybe she'll leave thinking i can't live here..i'll be a burden! Then she'll faint and maan's car happens to stop there and he takes her to his house b/c it's "closer"...hint...hint...he just wants to spend time with her and apologize once she awakes! He'll tell her to come back and she'll say no and he'll tell her to stay here till she finds a new job...i don't just a prediction! I'll stop guessing b/c CVs always make twists so unique and unpredictable!!! But still love playing the guessing game!

u juz voiced my thots... 😉 😆 😆
LOL i think after dat whole "garland throwin n safely landing on maan" and "dupatta throwing and safely n conveniently landing on geet scene" they will think they're married n move in together 🤣