I thnk Maan will ask Geet to stay because

Posted: 13 years ago
he will feel guilty that he fired her (indirectly) as the launch party would be a big hit...and geet wouldnt stay with pinky as she will feel she is a burden on them...so Maan would thnk that it is becoz of him and his stupidity that she is on roads, and will ask her to stay with him
but i am not sure, why will geet agree...she has been very traditional till now...so why will she agree to stay with him? may be for her unborn kid...

what u guys thnk?
of course he will force her 2 and it will late nyt so dere no other option.
pregnancy wud be out- dadi will bring her in to set maan right!
Originally posted by -honeydew-

pregnancy wud be out- dadi will bring her in to set maan right!

You think so??  I too think the pregnancy will be the reason that she leaves Pinky's place, but not sure that Maan or Daadi will find out about it so soon!! 

But I just thought....how long will she be able to hide it form Maan if she is living with him...One more dizzy episode....or vomiting episode, and Maan will have her tied to the bed resting with a line of doctors outside the Outhouse.....he is bound to find out soon...no???

I don't think Geet will agree at first because if you think about it, it's not really normal to have a boss and secretary living under one roof with only professionalism involved. But I think Maan will eventually convince her and she'll say yes. I thought Maan wanted to stay far away from Geet and didnt he tell Geet 'mujhse door raho'so what happened to that Maan ðŸ˜‰
Not for her child, but it'll be late at night so i guess she won't have a choice!
Pratii!!!!  How are you hon?! Yes, I agree with you. I think she will be in a bad state and on the streets but too proud to be at Pinky's so he will feel responsible and come to the rescue again- oooh cannot wait. Also, afterwards (and I know I'm jumping way way ahead), there will be rumours about the pregnancy as she will be living in his house so he will have to do something about that too......?
Originally posted by raisa159

I don't think Geet will agree at first because if you think about it, it's not really normal to have a boss and secretary living under one roof with only professionalism involved. But I think Maan will eventually convince her and she'll say yes. I thought Maan wanted to stay far away from Geet and didnt he tell Geet 'mujhse door raho'so what happened to that Maan ðŸ˜‰

Exactly my thoughts..............so much so for Maan wanting to stay away from Geet ..............and even I am wondering how will Geet agree to this whole live in thing when one night on the office couch made her so nervous
Geet is not a burden on Pinky or her family, she is a paying guest. She will prolly leave because maybe she doesn't want her pregnancy story to come out until she has kinda established herself or is atleast on her feet, and Pinky's dad being his usual caring and kiddish self might bring in the doc to examine her to obtain the reason for her giddiness.....or there could be other reasons...can't wait for tomorrow though
pinky father might ask her to leave the house after knowing abt the preg. i my self 99.99% sure that he won't do that, but still chance is there.

or brij might come there in search of geet and she might leave the house just hide herself from brij eyes