piognant but.. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

@ Neetz- I wouldn't  call this a simple conversation, it was a start in my view. Start of the process of healing between these souls who once shared something so poignant and beautiful. I don't know if things can ever be normal between 'this' (A and R) (AR has always been Karan-Shilpa for me so its weird since I can't connect with this AR,  weird I know!) Getting back to the conversation, that scene felt so normal that it seemed so random, if you look at all the dramatic/comic/bizzare ways CVs have dealt with this whole triangle.  This was acutually a saner piece that had been missing from this mad-puzzle. Something about the whole convo felt very emotional even though there weren't many words. It was so obvious where both stood at this point-one attached to his past emotionally holding on to any glimmer of hope, even a simple line, "I want to talk to you Armaan" gives his eyes a twinkle of hope while the other talks as though she were watching a re-run of the past season's TV show, she has moved on.  The Armaan Malik has been reduced from a guy bustling with life to a lonely man.  I you've noticed, they have been giving us a lot of glimpses of this emotionally shattered A- is this an indication of something else besides the obvious? But the image of him crouched besides the locker room on the floor was sad to say the least. He needs some TLC quick.

@H- I won't elaborate more about my reaction to that scene here. And you should post more often, you make the show sound a lot more interesting and worthwhile than it actually is. Like you I am back at this show, as a new show- looking forward to the story of a man who lost in love to be brought back to life by another wandering bizzare soul, who seems oddly enamoured with the story of a faceless man and his love-unrequitted love, wasn't it obvious it was just that and not a 'happily-ever after' one? Considering where she found the kada and the torn papers. Since she seems equipped with super-sonic-ears since she was the only one who actually heard A singing, I hope she will hear the musings of Arman's heart soon. (Note the missing 'a' ;)

Anyhow, I am looking forward to their story, which has the potential to be a beautiful-emotional journey. I am looking forward to seeing how she, the self proclaimed cupid (lolz. Dont remind me ) heals this wounded heart. And I doubt you or I can be saved from any of this, since we have taken the plunge-this defies logic...and we need to make sense of it keeping that in mind. 😆
Edited by olive_green - 13 years ago
I understand what u are trying to say. The scene would have been oh so puurrfect if Armaan hadn't been giving those wistful glances to Ridhimma. This talk was needed. Yes, admitted that the timing is wrong, but I think this scene was shown so that the position of each if these characters is cemented.

Ridhimma-Remembers her past, and can smile at the foolishness. She can think about her past without breaking down, because she is happy with her current life.
Armaan-he seems to want those days back desperately, and his eyes light up whenever he looks at Ridhimma. Armaan jeeps giving ridhimma these longing glances, as if he still holds a 1% that Ridhimma might come back to him.

But this scene was infact very beautiful. It was very natural and flowing. I actually want to see a convo like this again when armaan moves on.

Madiha
i kind of both liked n not liked it
i liked it bcoz armaan n riddhima both talking about shilpa and sid respectively really proves how much they are changed,how much the topic they can discuss are changed,also it indicates how much shilpa n sid meant in their lives one unconsciously n for other consciously
i not liked the thing,well as u mentioned the longing looks of armaan,seriously,armaan never looked a friend in riddhima not even for once,that may be the reason he can never look at her like that,now that he is compelled to look like that,he is wishing the days would come back,the days where they both can be beyond friends,though i dont want it over,i really want armaan to move on,it high time,he is one who said riddhima is not trying dil se n all,now again he is the one who stucked to past n not moving on,but unknowing he did have thoughts of shilpa in his mind
i kind of find funny betn the convo,the things they are talking about,its every thing from KaSh AR period,i mean the prank of sause wala lal,morgue scene,great these ppl didnt have any thing beyond form that one,well i didnt watched KaJen AR period but these ppl dont talk any thing about that time which make me think i should watch this scene to understand what they are implying,well i should keep my lips sealed on this topic i think..lol
any ways,i do want AR friendly convo after they both moved on,n i really request cvs to not use asmaani bg,its the music half reason which make us feel there is some beyond what they are talking even if it not...lol,also in future it would be better for both shilpa n sid from facing awkward moments when they all are together
i always post long comments on ur topic,any ways DMG logical hoga toh main toh behosh hojaoongi,these actors really make DMG a lot better than it look
swetha
i am feeling sorry 4 ridhima se is like jena hai haste khelte jee rahi hai uski shadi ek big samjhota thi bt now she moved on bt nobody cant deny tha fact is that she still loves arman. that waspreety clear fm yesterdays epi bt now she has a pati with whom she has to fullfill her patni dharm. aur patni dharm me ek rule hai pati ko pyar karo aur usse khushi rakho & she is just doing that by hiding her emotions 4 arman. bt ARSH story will going to be defferent & much more magical becoz in arman shilpa case there is no shadi no samjhota jo hoga naturally hoga. thats y i am happy 4 arman.