Dill Mill Gaye

piognant but.. - Page 2

.sana. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, what can I say?

Beautifully written, and this one small scene and it's analyse makes more sense than anything.

I'm not sure whether I'm right but for some reason I feel as though Armaan has the fear of letting go- letting go to an extent that if he moves on with the idea that he'll never get Riddhima back in his life, there will be a day when Riddhima comes back and it'll be too late for him to take back the steps.. Well that's my thinking, unless it's me thinking it but using Armaans name 😕

I'm so glad that AR can have a friendly conversation, no grudges, no awkwardness, just pure friendship! I hope we get to see more of this- along with riddhima helping armaan!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CZ..

</div>

<div>

lol. calm down. I wonder why people have a habit of taking my posts in the wrong sense always. 🤔😆

yes, I want him to stop yearning. I want him to stop suffering. but I also dont want that to happen overnight- that's not possible. and that's exactly the reason why the AR conversation, even though beautiful, was badly placed. it didn't go with the flow.

here is the question - what the conversation do for either of them? ridhima has clearly moved on, so for her it was just a friendly conversation; an ice breaker. but for armaan, each conversation is like a dig into his wounds. he's not over ridhima, so their conversation was not friendly from his side. for him, it was not about remembering, it was about longing for those moments to come back, for those moments to somehow become reality again.

^you think that's healthy?

Much as I'm an AR fan, I agree, it was quite painful. It was painful for me to watch atleast. I wanted her to apolgize for the way she talked to him the other day.   But not more than that. I do feel at this point any conversation b/w the two would be too painful for him, and the ARians to watch.   I don't think she was rude, but definitely hurt his feelings by poor word choice, and of course doubting his intentions, but that's trademark R for you.

Nevertheless, I'm on the fence as far as the placement of the conversation is concerned though. In my mind, for the viewers who're ardent AR fans, it will ALWAYS be a painful treat to watch. Treat because in the future, he may have moved on with Sh so a nice friendly chat with his ex showing they've both come to terms with the past. Painful, coz the die hard ARian in them would still toss and turn for the long lost moments that can only be second to any other such moment by the same pair.

Maybe they ought to have this conversation when A is marrying Sh ??? :) I swear, if Sh IS related to R, by blood, that will be one FUNKY family ...   Imagine Sh saying this - My sister was in love with my hubby and they almost got married, I read his diary in which he wrote about his love for her, I sang the song he sang for her.   And my bro in law helped my sister in trying to find her ex-lover, who is now my husband, and is btw best buddies with my bro in law .... Melrose Place much?

Come on, don't do that. I can't swallow it at all.   Armaan's saali would be the girl he fantasized about for the last 3 years ... nooooooooo, ugghhhhh.

Sorry, went a bit off topic ...

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

LOL. Neetz, don't you see "You Have To" ____ watever watever. You just "HAVE TO" 😆 You aren't mature enough to form your opinions :P

Oh btw, that int. is about to be 2 months old now if Im not mistaken :-/ Recent?? Okaay!

LOL. okay, I apologize for attempting to form my opinion about something that is so 'factual' 😆

no idea dude. even if it was recent, I wouldnt go by it by any means 😆
-Edelweiss- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neetu, just watched the episode, I have to agree with you. The scene was nice, it started of well with the hesitation from both sides. It went with the flow, to the point that I would have called it friendly, till the bit they decided to dwell a bit too much in the past, because it was very apparent that he's still burning a candle of hope deep down. I don't think there is anything wrong in hoping, but I wouldn't call this a normal conversation.

For me, this was more of a goodbye conversation to the history they shared. The talking of the past and the memories they shared and will always cherish, the welcoming of the new; the change that has come upon the two, the new memories that they will or already have started to form from Riddhima's perspective. Whereas from Armaan's side, he was reliving the past as if a present, hence when she got up to attend the call, he was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even realise, he seemed sort of adamant of not wanting to let her go in the end, not realising that she's already moved on and made her decision. The parting lines from her was an indication to him, that its about time he does the same; let it all go. 

I liked this scene as a conversation between two Ex lovers, but wouldn't go as far as to say that this was a friendly conversation between friends. They are still way too far away from that junction, because currently there is way too much emotional baggage to deal with, from one person's side at least. But, I am sure slowly but surely he'll get there too. He's still in the grieving process, for some it takes longer than others. Some spend more time to get out of one stage to move on to the next than others, but he'll reach the final stage of acceptance as well, everyone does.

I can't believe I am trying to find logic in this show and doing a psycho analysis of it and its characters. Somebody save me!! :S Lol.

Fab topic Neetu!!🤗
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Edelweiss-

I can't believe I am trying to find logic in this show and doing a psycho analysis of it and its characters. Somebody save me!! :S Lol.

Fab topic Neetu!!🤗

Hey. I read your posts here and there on the forum and me also can't believe you wrote all that 😲😆 Noo, nobody save her 😆 I like your posts as well cuz your a sensible viewer who will not make 2+2=5 just to please fans here 😊

Good post by you and yeah Neetz, Great topic :)
-Edelweiss- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Hey. I read your posts here and there on the forum and me also can't believe you wrote all that 😲😆 Noo, nobody save her 😆 I like your posts as well cuz your a sensible viewer who will not make 2+2=5 just to please fans here 😊

Good post by you and yeah Neetz, Great topic :)

Haha.. yes, I know I can't believe I wrote that either.😆 Meri reputation gayi paani main..lol. As you might have seen, I am not very fond of this show, I use to be at one point right at the beginning, in its initial months, but then the show went down the drain, so stopped watching. I have recently started watching again hoping that they show something sensible at least this time around with a gradual built up of AS story, anyhow that is another topic for discussion on another day. Thank you for your liking my posts and for the kind words. I am not here to please anyone, what you see is what you get, whether you like it or not.😆

BTW, I remember you from Bollywood forum, you were quite active there if I am not mistaken. Right?
Edited by -Edelweiss- - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Edelweiss-

Haha.. yes, I know I can't believe I wrote that either.😆 Meri reputation gayi paani main..lol. As you might have seen, I am not very fond of this show, I use to be at one point right at the beginning, in its initial months, but then the show went down the drain, so stopped watching. I have recently started watching again hoping that they show something sensible at least this time around with a gradual built up of AS story, anyhow that is another topic for discussion on another day. Thank you for your liking my posts and for the kind words. I am not here to please anyone, what you see is what you get, whether you like it or not.😆

BTW, I remember you from Bollywood forum, you were quite active there if I am not mistaken. Right?

loll. No, dont worry. Nahi gayi paani mein 😆
Yep, we shouldn't be here to please anyone anyways :)

Oh yeah, was active at BS but everything was getting too messed up there...all bashing only and stuff. So, I just came out of it. But now it looks better 😆 So post sometimes now.
saumzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: caprigurl

yeah we humans are never satisfied
Finally when they TALK you basically  want him to stop yearning for his only love and forget the fact that he loves and wants her no matter what.
KSG put it very simply in one of his recent interviews- " I doubt Armaan will ever get over Riddhima"
Thats Armaan for you- take it or leave it- you have to Accept Armaan WITH his unending love for Riddhima . Period.
Anything else would be a lesser Armaan :-)

Yes u said it all this is the truth in future he may be with shilpa but all i know is armaan will never get over riddhima this is what sets armaan apart from the rest he is the man we all love because he defines love...😊👏
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
just stay and watch in eithers eipsssss
this is DMG kuch bhi husakta hia
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Much as I'm an AR fan, I agree, it was quite painful. It was painful for me to watch atleast. I wanted her to apolgize for the way she talked to him the other day.   But not more than that. I do feel at this point any conversation b/w the two would be too painful for him, and the ARians to watch.   I don't think she was rude, but definitely hurt his feelings by poor word choice, and of course doubting his intentions, but that's trademark R for you.

Nevertheless, I'm on the fence as far as the placement of the conversation is concerned though. In my mind, for the viewers who're ardent AR fans, it will ALWAYS be a painful treat to watch. Treat because in the future, he may have moved on with Sh so a nice friendly chat with his ex showing they've both come to terms with the past. Painful, coz the die hard ARian in them would still toss and turn for the long lost moments that can only be second to any other such moment by the same pair.

Maybe they ought to have this conversation when A is marrying Sh ??? :) I swear, if Sh IS related to R, by blood, that will be one FUNKY family ...   Imagine Sh saying this - My sister was in love with my hubby and they almost got married, I read his diary in which he wrote about his love for her, I sang the song he sang for her.   And my bro in law helped my sister in trying to find her ex-lover, who is now my husband, and is btw best buddies with my bro in law .... Melrose Place much?

Come on, don't do that. I can't swallow it at all.   Armaan's saali would be the girl he fantasized about for the last 3 years ... nooooooooo, ugghhhhh.

Sorry, went a bit off topic ...

😆

lol, that would really be ONE funky family😆 - tab shuru hogi kahaani ghar ghar ki! 😆