piognant but..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
today's AR scene was nice. I could go to the extent of calling it beautiful too, but it was beautiful only if we look at it exclusively, and not something that went with the flow. I've been screaming and yelling about my demand to see just one simple conversation between AR since the beginning of eternity - and this is when CVs decide to pop in one.

I'd love to see AR chat like just friends, but only after armaan is over ridhima. they cannot have a 'nomral' conversation until armaan is still longing for her inside, until he still wishes and hopes somewhere that someday ridhima will be his, until he still gets the lovey-dovey feeling inside him when he looks at her. because when all of this happens, then it's not a friendly and normal chat, it's a chat between two ex-lovers; one of them has moved on and the other is still wallowing in his unrequited love. it's a lame analogy, but it's like imagining devdas and paro having a friendly converation before she gets married.

and in order to move on, armaan needs support - which is precisely why shilpa has entered at this point of time. on the road to recovery, he will be able to see alot of his own feelings and ridhima's feelings in a clearer light; in a more rational way, and slowly when he reaches the end of the road, his love for ridhima will seem a lifetime away. and maybe then a friendly chat between AR will be hundred times more endearing, because then the conversation and the reminiscence will be truly out of happiness and satisfaction, not remorse and longing.
i agree with you. today's friendship chat is out of sync. the scene would have looked nice if arman is completely over Ridhimma.
Ridhimma is looking arman as a friend. but arman ?? the precap is a indication that he is still longing for her inside.Edited by bajlooka - 12 years ago
Confused really............i was such touched by seeing their frndshp talk yaar.....felling such bad can't express
i felt y it happened to them y??/
CV's  y??Cry
yeah we humans are never satisfied
Finally when they TALK you basically  want him to stop yearning for his only love and forget the fact that he loves and wants her no matter what.
KSG put it very simply in one of his recent interviews- " I doubt Armaan will ever get over Riddhima"
Thats Armaan for you- take it or leave it- you have to Accept Armaan WITH his unending love for Riddhima . Period.
Anything else would be a lesser Armaan :-)
Originally posted by caprigurl

yeah we humans are never satisfied
Finally when they TALK you basically  want him to stop yearning for his only love and forget the fact that he loves and wants her no matter what.
KSG put it very simply in one of his recent interviews- " I doubt Armaan will ever get over Riddhima"
Thats Armaan for you- take it or leave it- you have to Accept Armaan WITH his unending love for Riddhima . Period.
Anything else would be a lesser Armaan :-)

Ishi...Hug...what a post.....Thumbs Up... I am speechless...Embarrassed...mwahz thanks for making this post...xx..Embarrassed..xx

nice post and i want story to move forward fast and armaan too move on wid shilpa and theier cute romantic moments
ClapClapGod you took the words from my mouth..Yes that is whay I do not like AR scenes ...Yes they can be friends only when both have moved on ..Shilpa will do the needful and Ridz is totally in love with Sid

TM you expressed my feelings in yr lovely post,...ClapBig smile
Big smileClapBig smile