Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nik_ita

yea..our Tasha can have a wonderful night together even without speaking with their romantic eyelocks......😆
Hey Nazia.....I actually didn't find AS odd yesterday.........I think her reaction was that of a mix of concern/worry for dutta and a little relief. She did agree that yea that has to be nakusha.....its just that she gave a mixed reaction.......and apart from nodding her head I think she also kinda joined and hands and looked up (as if thanking God).....yea certainly she might be thinking about keeping nakku in PN now.
And one more thing......i think that AS has called the trio to convince them to let Nakku stay in PN since Dutta's safety now lies with Nakku's presence where dutta is.......that is why she is asking for a promise from all 3 of them.......she would ask them to take promise because she knows that otherwise they won't agree to keep Nakku in the house........remember AS has heard Kala being all rude to Nakku. Well, if AS was planning something evil at this point I don't think she would need a promise from Kala n company......they'd easily get convinced but at this time she'll ask the trio to accept nakku n let her stay in PN.......hence asking them to "promise"........well thats my POV😆.....rest lets see what CVs give us tonight.........

BTW its one and half hour to go..........😊

oh nikki...thanx a lot for this message...may be i was a pessimist in judging AS...as u said, her reaction was 'mixed'..actually the CV's are still keeping the option of making AS the BH open....i think that is y i couldnt see her respond in a good way..it she wasnt completely happy nor did she disagree with babi or the purohit...ek to baat hai that she doesnt want dutta to die..so ya i agree with u that she can ask the trio to behave with nakku in a proper way... 😃
sorry for the late reply..i have this net prob here...loved ur positive attitude nikki...im hoping for the best now.. 😆