Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Eksie... (very detailed one too... Thanks to you, I dont have to watch it.)
I dont wanna watch the epi today... cant see suffering..
Why doesn't BB get that he has to take care of himself so he can be there for Mridula aunty and Bittan? If only he'd go and get some treatment when he suffered for the first time.... but then again, if he did that, probably he wouldn't have the second big stroke, wouldn't be hospitalized and caused Leher and his family this great deal of distress, which in turn will cause a lot of drama and subsequent raise in TRP...
And what is this?? his operation costs are 2-2.5 lakhs??? are they inclusive of the hospital charges? and his medicines? what operation is this???
Upon all that, Leher might not accept money from Abeer and family, Kulcha wont pay (I agree with Meera, someone just please kick his a$$) so where will the money come from???? Oh the agony of it all!!!
The interviews and the VMs are the only reliefs... I wont watch it till BB gets better and returns home... but by then I hope Omi will be back eyeing bittan *gagging*

Veer_FFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

Kulcha😡............would like to kick his A$$ and then throw him off a cliff.....he is so annoying.......somebody shut him up. on the other hand rama chachi is blooming into a strong character....i m enjoying her frustration with Kulcha v much........this gives me hope that she might ☢️kulcha soon.

ya, i'm enjoying seeing her. she's nuking him for us! today even leher's mom shouted BHAISA'AB!! (and that echoed like 5 times) tomorrow they'll go a step further and someone will hopefully beat him up. 😡
Edited by Veer_FFM - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veer_FFM

what struck me was that abeer was speaking bout kul to his mom and leher! kul is an ass**le but he is still leher's uncle. leher has never spoken ill of abeers family in front of him. i don't know if u guys see it the same way, but with all the indian couples i know this would be a line nobody would cross even when they are fighting (or only if the fight is a serious one) .. dats why i think the storyline will be moving like mini indicated @mini .. great analysis 😉

@ekta great update, thnx 😉

Well, kul had it coming.... he has been insulting Abeer and Leher and Vajpayees and his own brother left, right and center for sometime now... who in the right frame of mind wont talk about him?? I think Leher herself said in a previous epi, I dont remember exactly what, but something about her dad being that way with her bcoz of Kul... so I think she gets what Abeer is saying.... Infact Abeer's a sweetheart, he stayed quiet for so long... every time he has talked to kul since the so called engagement, he's been so offensive..... If I were Abeer, I'd have snapped long time ago.
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veer_FFM

ya, i'm enjoying seeing her. she's nuking him for us! today even leher's mom shouted BHAISA'AB!! (and that echoed like 5 times) tomorrow they'll go a step further and someone will hopefully beat him up. 😡

hey Veer.....u are making me build castles in the air now........u think so .........Kulcha ☢️ing coming up soon???😍......hehehe wasnt it so filmy the way they showed BHAISA'AB hahahhaha........baas bijli girney ki deir thi.....then Kulcha could hav fried in it.....BTW loved ur write up.......hehehe sometimes soapoperas are so illogical arent they???.........but they pure entertainment.......if i dont like something they are showing i will make fun of it.....😆

did u guys saw Kulcha coming in and starting to press BB fools feet........i gasped at that......i actually thought he would pull a leech and start sucking BB's blood........hahahah.....and yes that would be my slogan uptill they kick Kulcha's A$$.....i shall not give up until i see gd kulcha nuking😆
Veer_FFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10on10

Well, kul had it coming.... he has been insulting Abeer and Leher and Vajpayees and his own brother left, right and center for sometime now... who in the right frame of mind wont talk about him?? I think Leher herself said in a previous epi, I dont remember exactly what, but something about her dad being that way with her bcoz of Kul... so I think she gets what Abeer is saying.... Infact Abeer's a sweetheart, he stayed quiet for so long... every time he has talked to kul since the so called engagement, he's been so offensive..... If I were Abeer, I'd have snapped long time ago.

ya, actually since the fake sagaaii all of them are repulsive .. but the vp are at least disguising their repulsiveness. 😕
Veer_FFM thumbnail
@meera, dats a nice sugnature. the cv's need to be reminded wht we want. 😈
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks again Eks, felt like i had already seen the episode while watching it you hadnt missed a word....

i think dadi's offer to come to her with any help that abeer needed for BBs help is going to be her next trick... the formalities for the operation mentioned in the precap are going to be the problem

i really hope they show leher and mridula coming up with the money, selling their jewellery or something... anything...

what i feel is going to happen is that abeers try to help the mathurs is going to backfire and Omi might make an appearance with the money to help them, Kul of course will take it and that will bring the ehsaan back and cause the problems for bittan later....

we have always had confidence in abeer, i was rewatching the initial omi episodes and remembered that we always felt that he saw more of omi than he showed on the screen, unfortunately that didnt happen, i hope the creatives surprise us