Frequent Posters

madhu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Eks for the update..πŸ€—
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You could be right gauravfan (I don't know your name!), but Abeer's expressions when Daadi was talking to him were very equivocal.........I could not make out whether he is irritated with his Daadi or irritated with Kul!   He didn't give away anything........didn't even say much back to Daadi...........there is something here which will come out later........maybe end of this week or next week

Could it be that Abeer really overheard Sudha and Leher talk the previous day?   I wonder..........
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Kul and Brij, happy, BB conditions could have been better with few medicines and some monetry help from VP's house(since he doen't consider Guddan theirs now), now he will have to spend his own money for big hospital bill..

gauravfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssroomani

You could be right gauravfan (I don't know your name!), but Abeer's expressions when Daadi was talking to him were very equivocal.........I could not make out whether he is irritated with his Daadi or irritated with Kul! He didn't giveaway anything........didn't even say much back to Daadi...........there is something here which will come out later........maybe end of this week or next week

Could it be that Abeer really overheard Sudha and Leher talk the previous day? I wonder..........

u can call me mini 😊
abeer is getting mysterious now hmmm
donno but i feel that dadi and co r fast making a very special place in abeer's heart. he is now really convinced that they love leher. if this continues for a while then even sudha wont be able to explain to him. that is y i feel that sudha shud tell him everything. on the other hand bb nd kul r behaving like nuts nd creating a bad impression. if u remember when abeer left home he told tn that his izzat is down in his eyes and bb has risen. but now by being nice tn is rising. plus they r atleast keeping leher in the house and being courteous nd all. tn might also give money for operation just to rise in abeer's eyes. but bb and kul treat abeer like trash. so lets c now.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Eksie, thanks for the update.....will watch the episode later on....seems like a sad one..😭

I think Dadi's game is that once Abeer helps out financially (if he does) then she will have proof that the Mathurs did get their girl married to the VP son, just for their money......it always comes down to that for this boodha..😭........I hope Abher and the Mathurs come to a sensible decision about the money so don't give the boodha a chance to gloat....
ssroomani thumbnail
Hi Mini.........call me Shobs........

I am not sure what to think.........I still feel there is something here which is not being shown but will come out later........in the Mathur family, Kul has always been offensive and BB is acting like a fool, but the rest of them behave normally towards Abher........

And Abeer has seen what extent his Daadi can go to........I feel that kangan episode has left a small suspicion in his mind.......and if he did overhear the convo that day, then he is just biding his time......knowing that they need to be here for the time being.....

We have always had suprises in this serial.........so I will just wait to be surprised again!  πŸ˜†
gauravfan thumbnail
one more thing to add. in today's epi of u, me aur tv, abeer was saying that leher is a very perfect bahu and a very positive character and she doesnt like to do anything wrong and all that. the voiceover said that leher might not take abeer's money for bb. so maybe dadis plan cud backfire there. leher might make some other arrangements. theres really smething cooking up as far as abeer is concerned. lets c now.

btw hi to u shobs πŸ˜ƒ Edited by gauravfan - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Mini, I haven't seen that interview..........was the link posted?  Will check now............

Yes, let us wait and see.........love the suspense!  πŸ˜†
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Eks.....πŸ˜” it was a sad epi.....poor BB fool is so sick not only physically but mentally tooo.....i mean what the hell.....he threw away the medications.....yaar theek hokey cant u pay them back.......but nahi........my pride my izzat crap.......looks  like both the brothers are suffering from mad cow disease.....😑

Abeer's expressions were really ambivalent during dadi Bua conversation......i dunno what to make of it....but i know Abeer is our hero heralal so he will not disappoint.......dadi bua i think will play the money card now.....Abeer will be insulted by TN again and Leher will have to listen to Tanas.....hopefully Leher wont take the money and sharbu the serpent queens plan will back fire

Kulcha😑............would like to kick his A$$ and then throw him off a cliff.....he is so annoying.......somebody shut him up. on the other hand rama chachi is blooming into a strong character....i m enjoying her frustration with Kulcha v much........this gives me hope that she might ☒️kulcha soon.

awww leher was so upset....i think Yami has improved so much in her crying scenesπŸ‘πŸΌ.......they used to look pretty forced but now it all looks natural.......i wonder if its the acting talent or working for TV in general??.......sudha is a sweetoo....she reminded Abeer once again to stand by leher.....i tell u she is the only sane person in that loony bin(VP house).....chutki banke dont apply here......

Precap: hmmm so 2 to 2.5 lakhs.....i wonder how will Leher get the money....if she doesnt accept Abeers help.......hmmm it looks like she might have to.....ya pir Omi ki entry aisey hogi.....dunnoπŸ˜•
Veer_FFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how realisitic is it that someone who lives in a good big house and has been the head of department of some government department does not have money for his treatment? πŸ˜•

this doenst make any sense to me!

the other thing i had in the back of my mind was expecting a lillte bit disappointment from lehers side towards her saas, coz it was foolish of sudha to send the doctor knowing everything. if the samdhis help finacially then of course it's unancceptable esp considering the type of relationship THESE samdhis have. lol

but maybe coz this is the first time sudha is defying her abhimani husband so it's natural that she'll do some mistake just like leher and later on master the game (leher ka rang saas pe bhi charrh ra hay).

what struck me was that abeer was speaking bout kul to his mom and leher! kul is an ass**le but he is still leher's uncle. leher has never spoken ill of abeers family in front of him. i don't know if u guys see it the same way, but with all the indian couples i know this would be a line nobody would cross even when they are fighting (or only if the fight is a serious one) .. dats why i think the storyline will be moving like mini indicated @mini .. great analysis πŸ˜‰

@ekta great update, thnx πŸ˜‰