Woh Kaun Thi TB Article

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Vineett Kumar is left bewildered over the identity of a secret admirer who made his birthday grand...

Vineett in Sab ki laadli BeboVineett Kumar who wonderfully portrayed Daljit, the character of Bebo's brother in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo, celebrated his birthday in a style like never before.

Vineett dreamily recollects, "When I woke up on my birthday my man Friday told me that I received around 30 bouquets and that my living room is a scene to watch! I just was trying to grasp this in my groggy state of mind when my phone rang. When I answered it a female voice wished me and enquired if I liked the flowers. I replied in the positive. Later I got to know that she is from Andheri and she really likes my work."

"When I went to my living room, I found out that the 30 bouquets have come from the same person. This is when I realized that so many flowers have been sent by the girl who called me up! Looking at her massive gesture I wanted to thank her in a better way. However, her call came from a private number and I couldn't call her back. There's no name on the cards either! I really feel bad that I wasn't careful enough to get to know the person better," Vineett exasperates.

Well, we hope that Vineett soon finds out the mysterious girl and thanks her in a better way!

Vineet puzzled Woh kaun thi? 

What a lovely surprise that must have been.

Thanks for sharing Afee.

Thanks Afee for sharing.HugWhat a surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee Day DreamingDancingPartySillyHeartH-B'day to daljeet prajiBig smileBig smileEmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thnx Afee janu for shareing it.............

Happy Birthday Mery Hindustani Burger...Party

who is that girl????????
interesting.... maybe it was anuj playing a trick!?!??! you never know those two are "partners in crime" anythings possible!
Originally posted by ganga16tr

interesting.... maybe it was anuj playing a trick!?!??! you never know those two are "partners in crime" anythings possible!

omg Ganga janu
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAnuj LOL

Originally posted by dunia

omg Ganga janu
ROFLAnuj LOL

hehe ganga good one
well i know that anuj can sing well, but pata nahi if he can talk in girl voiceConfused
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by dunia

omg Ganga janu
ROFLAnuj LOL

hehe ganga good one
well i know that anuj can sing well, but pata nahi if he can talk in girl voiceConfused

nooooooo yaar she was 100% a girl.........

i magine Anuj talking like girlsROFL waise mujhi oski naughty hone pe koi shak nahin hai.LOL