Rucha Gujrati Re-Enters '…Odhani'!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Monday, 19 July 2010 14:58
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rucha Gujrati

Star One's 'Rang Badalti Odhani' will soon see a love triangle with re-entry of a character which had taken a back seat after Natasha's exit from the frame. As per the track, Shaan (Karan Tacker) had left the house in search of Khanak (Yashashree) whereas Gaurav Gera had also folded his sleeves to bring back the duo again in his own way.

A source says, "Rucha Gujrati (Natasha) will soon re-enter the frame while Shaan and Khanak are on their way out of the house. As Natasha is already in love with Shaan, she will come to know about Shaan and Khanak's relation. This will eventually result in jealousy and bitterness between Natasha and Shaan".
We contacted Rucha to know about her come back after 'Desi Girl' and she says, "Yes, I have already started shooting for the show and my entry will be showed may be by Tuesday or Wednesday. My entry will result in love triangle between Shaan, Khanak, and Natasha".

Let's see what new turn does Natasha brings for Shaan and Khanak's life!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/790-rucha-gujrati-re-enters-odhani.html
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you for the artice:)
thank u .... just when things weregetting right between Shan and Khanak ...Natasha had to come back ..where's her dad ? ...feel sad for KhanakUnhappy
nahiiiiiiiiiiiin!! tuesday or wednesday is toooooo soon!!! i want ONLY shanak this whole week!! oh well thanks for the article Smile
Oh god,no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Why now? I wanted a whole week with Shanak too.Unhappy
but thanks for the article.

Not so soon.Hated the news.

i was knowing, when things were smooth , they had to bring NatashaUnhappy...., whr's her dad, we need to inform himLOL
I know, no one would like the triangle... but sooner the better... coz it would sort things out  - Natz will be the catalyst for the realization of luuurrrrrvvvvv between burthal and pagli!